Chapter Seventeen

Hope you guys like this chapter cx I'm not gonna bore you guys with a long intro like last time.. Loll so read!!

Song; Your Betrayal by Bullet for my Valentine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacky's P.O.V.

I am really worried about Allison. Because I don't want anything to happen to her, she's my everything. But I am determined to protect her no matter what the circumstances and I'm pretty sure everyone else was like this too toward her.

We were on our way back to the venue and Allison fell asleep on my shoulder. It looked like she was having a nightmare and all I could feel bad for her. Her life was going great until her ex had to come and ruin everything for her.

"Jacky?" I heard my name so I looked up to see Derek looking at me.

"Yea what's up Derek?"

"I'm worried..." Was all he could get out of his mouth.

"Yea.. I'm worried about Allis-"

"I'm not worried about Allison. Well I mean I am but I'm more worried about you." I looked at him in confusion. Why would he be worried about me?

"Why are you worried about me?"

"Because I can tell that you want to protect her but you don't know how. And I know that you won't sleep or anything until you know for a fact she's safe." Damn, Derek's right.

"Okay maybe you're right.." Derek nodded and patted me on the shoulder.

"We'll get through this Jacky." Derek said trying to reassure me that everything will be alright but I want to know how he can be so positive in a situation like this.

"Listen up guys we have a show in about 2 and half hours. But. I do get if you want to cancel it because of Allison." Ronnie said and I was about to agree but Allison woke up and cut me off.

"No, you guys have to do the show. I'm not going to get int he way of the band and the fans. Please do the show and plus I'll have Abby, Lilyanne, and Rose." They nodded and we all hugged her. But I knew we would need a lot of security because I'm scared for Allison.

"Ronnie call some more security." Derek said like he was reading my mind. I looked at Derek and I mouthed thank you and he nodded reassuring.

While Ronnie went to call for more security me and Allison laid back on the couch and watched tv. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.

While everyone was off the bus doing whatever they were doing Allison and me talked about random things. We went from food to tour to tattoos. Allison was tracing my Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo when she spoke.

"I love your tattoos Jacky. It makes me want to get one." I looked at her.

"You don't have any tattoos?" She shook her head no and I sat up looking at her with disbelief.

"What?" She looked at me while sitting up.

"When we have an off day we are going to a tattoo shop and getting you something." She smiled and this time it was a genuine smile. I smiled and she hugged me.

"Really?" She exclaimed while looking up at me.

"Yes really, Hah." I said looking her in her eyes and they were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

"Thank you Jacky." She said staring back at me. I smiled even bigger and hugged her.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I said backing away from our hug. She blushed and nodded.

"Yes. You have told me soo many times I can not count them all." I laughed and leaned in. We kissed and it soon became a make out and it was amazing. But it soon became a little heated so I picked her up and carried her into the back room where there was a bigger bed. I laid her down without us breaking our kiss and soon we ended up under the covers.

*you know what happened cx*

When we were out from under the covers we were both breathing heavy and we just stared at each other. After a couple minutes I spoke.

"I think we should get dressed before anyone shows up." She giggled but nodded. When we were getting dressed we heard faint laughing.

"Did you hear that?" Allison asked and I nodded.

Then we hear it again so we both got dressed rather quickly and walked into the 'living room' to see Derek, Ronnie, and Ryan all staring at us trying to hold back their laughter. I looked over to see Allison have crimson red checks and her hands trying to hide her face in embarrassment. I laughed and hugged her from behind kissing the top of her head and just waited for them to start laughing and start to embarrass us.

"Oh my god! Hahaahaha!! You guys are loud..." Ryan said laughing.

"Hahaahaha I don't have much to say hahha!!" Derek..

"next time do you guys mind not using the bed!! Now we have to bleach the sheets!! But that was funny hahah and you're right Ryan, they are loud." Ronnie said to Ryan and Ryan nodding and laughing at the same time.

Allison was still trying to hide her face but I took her hands away and the guys said they were sorry.

"It's okay. But I can't believe you guys are making fun of us. When was the last time you 3 got laid?" I almost spit out my water I was drinking when Allison asked them. They all look down and looked ashamed, "yea, that's what I thought. So don't be making fun of me and Jacky because we can do it when you guys can't." She said looking at them with a smirk. I laughed and hugged her again.

"We're sorry..." All three of them said in unison. Allison giggled and gave them all a group hug. Allison was making room for me but Ryan wouldn't let me in.

"You don't get a hug from us lover boy." I laughed and everyone else did to.

*Time Lapse*

So it was time to get to the stage but I was still worried about Allison. I mean yea she would be safe because of all the security Ronnie got but I'm still worried and I know that she has Abby, Lilyanne, and Rose to make sure she is safe but being me I like to worry... A lot.

"Babe, don't worry I'm fine. I have the security and I have the 3 most amazing kickass girls I could have." I nodded at Allison and Ronnie called out saying we are on in 5 minutes. So I kissed Allison and whispered in her ear 'I love you' when I pulled away she had a smile on her face. I was about to walk off the bus when I turned my head and see Allison mouth 'I love you'. That's all I need for me to get on stage and play an awesome show. I smiled and ran off the bus and towards the stage. When I got there, there was a lot of people and I mean a lot.

"Okay guys come on your on!" Our manager said. We all nodded and high fived.

Ryan went first because he's on drums then it was Ron, Derek, me, and then Ronnie. The crowd went wild and we soon began to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! And I know it's late but MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hah I hope you guys had an awesome Christmas.  Thanks guys!! Now lets get this story do 2k reads!! I love you , my lovelies!!

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share if you liked it!!

~ScarecrowKate♥