Chapter Eighteen

Hope you guys like this chapter!! I have to admit this story has taken off in the most amazing way and I owe all my thanks to each and every one of you! I seriously can't thank you enough. I never thought this story would take off like it did but I am soo glad it did! Thanks again guys!!

Song; Savior by Black Veil Brides

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison's P.O.V.

I was trying to debate in my head if I should tell the girls that I was thinking about leaving the tour and letting the guys have their fun without me. But I also wanted help with the whole fans thing because I really don't want to deal with this alone. You might call me a coward or something but I hate doing things on my own...

"Hey guys? Can you guys give me some advice?" All the girls looked at me and nodded, "so recently I have been getting tweets about how I'm a distraction to the guys and other hurtful things and I am also thinking of leaving the tour because of it.." I said admitting to them. All of their faces were shocked and didn't know what to say. Until Rose spoke.

"Ally? That is why you have been down these past couple days?" She asked and I nodded since it was the truth.

"Ally, don't listen to the fans because all they are is jealous. They are jealous you are dating Jacky. They are jealous you are touring with their favorite band. And they are jealous because you get to have sex with Jacky when ever you want and they can't!" I laughed at Abby's points and so did Lilyanne and Rose, "And just because they are telling you these things doesn't mean you should leave the tour and be unprotected. But also if the fans knew your crazy ex boyfriend is out to get you they would want you to be safe with us. Even though they can get a little nasty toward you, they still care." I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thanks Ab's, and I don't think I will leave." The girls cheered and we were then just sitting around chatting. I was really bored and wanted to do something but of course we weren't aloud outside the bus which is understandable.

"Hey, we should do something." Lilyanne said as if reading my mind. We all agreed and thought about what we could possibly do.

"What if we started a prank war with the guys?" Rose said. All our heads nodded with an evil smirk.

"So how is it going to go down?" I asked and everyone thoughts again.

"How about we do a series of pranks?" We all nodded towards Abby and she continued, "okay, so first I think we have to do a classic prank. We put pickle juice in their shampoo bottles." We all giggle and continued our discussion.

"Yes. We have to do that but there it a prank I have always wanted to do and that is to replace their water and the water bottles with Gin." Lilyanne said and we all grinned big because that was a really good one.

We went all out of this start of the prank war. We had things planned like hide their hair straighteners (cause they are obsessed with them), the pickle juice in Ryans' shampoo bottle (because he is the most obsessed with his hair), decorate their bunks with pink girly things like posters of One Direction, The Wanted, and just decorate it with other things they hate which is really just boy bands and pink, then the Gin replacing the water in their water bottles. (A/N: and to any directioners that may be reading this I am sorry loll I am not dissing one direction it just for the story. But I personally don't like them sorry.. )

"But the real question is how are we going to get the posters and enough Gin to do this if we can't leave the bus?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that. I got one of the many security guys to get everything for us and he should be arriving soon with everything we need." Abby said reassuring us. We all smiled like idiots and just waited for our "package" to arrive.