Chapter Twenty-Seven

THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN OVER 10k!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! You guys are seriously the best♥ And I am soo sorry that I haven't updated it's only because of school finally ending and I had a lot of test to do so I am so sorry!! I love you all♥

Song; Hail To The King ~ Avenged Sevenfold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison's P.O.V.

Well, you may know where I am right now. I am currently standing in front of the house that I would get abused in constantly.

To say I was afraid was an understatement and I know I know I told Ryan I wasn't going to be afraid of my father anymore. But how can you not be afraid of the man the beat you repeatedly til you bleed?

I need to get this over with. So, I started walking up the steps and in the back of my head I was hoping that they weren't home. But of course when I knocked I heard things crash and loud footsteps.

Then, the door opened and there stood my father. He smelled like alcohol and smoke. Two things I despised.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally came back to who she belonged. How's that no good worthless bitch brother of yours? And that boyfriend..? Hah, who am I kidding. You will never see them again. You won't see the day light or even outside. You belong to me and I can't wait for you to be my slave again. Get the fuck inside." He spat in my face and grabbed my arm forcefully pulling me inside.

The whole house was a mess and glass was everywhere. When I was looking at everything on the floor my father took my bag and searched through it probably making sure I don't have any weapons or tracking devices.

"I don't have anything in there except my clothes. So calm your shit." I spat back at him while he tossed my clothes onto the floor. He then looked at me with fury in his eyes.

He walked over to me and put his giant hand around my neck and then took his other hand and started slapping me with so much force. He kept hitting and choking me for what seemed like forever until he stopped and I knew I was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen.

I fell to the floor while gasping and coughing. I felt really lightheaded and a few minutes passed by and I found myself going in and out of consciousness.

"Awe look at the poor stupid bitch.. You won't live much longer. I will get back what was rightfully mine and I don't care if I have to kill you to get it. Hope you had fun on tour Allison." A woman's voice rang through my ears.

Before I could process who this chick was I blacked out completely.

Jacky's P.O.V.

It has only been 5 or 6 hours since Allison left and I am freaking out. She could be dead for all we know and we're just sitting here like nothing is wrong with life.

"I cannot just keep sitting here and act like nothing is wrong when there is something wrong. We are missing the best person to ever come into our lives." I said out loud so everyone could hear me.

"Jacky, she told me to give her a day and that she can handle this." Ryan said starring at me.

"Ryan, I get that but.. and I don't mean this to be cruel but she could be dead right now for all we know.. I could not live with myself if something like that happened to her while I was just sitting on my ass doing nothing." I said looking down at my hands."

I then feel pairs of arms around me. I look up to see everyone coming into a group hug and I'm in the center.

"We know you're worried Jacky.. But give this to her. She wants to finally be able to stand up to her father and say that she doesn't need to take any more of his bullshit." Abby spoke and I gave her a smile because I knew she was right. I hugged her for awhile and then let go.

"Thanks guys." I said looking at everyone. They all nodded and started talking to one another for a short while.

I didn't really get involved in talking to anyone because 1, I didn't feel like it and 2, I was bloody tired..

"Hey, I'm tired so imma go in the back.." I told Ryan who was the closes and he nodded. I said goodnight to the people that were listening and then made my way to my bunk who I use to share with Allison. I miss her.

When I got into my bunk I suddenly became wide awake and couldn't sleep. So instead of laying there for probably hours on end I went on my phone and went through my pictures.

I didn't really use my camera much but when Allison came into my life I found myself using it a lot more and just taking random pictures with her so I could remember every moment I had with her. It might sound weird but I always thought if I saved these photos and more that I take in the future I could put them in an album and give it to Allison for her Birthday or something special like our wedding. I know, I know, Jacky you're thinking about marriage already?! And to answer that, it has come to mind about marrying Allison in the future but not right now.

After going through pictures and pictures of me and her I found myself start to sob and miss her even more than before, if that was even possible.

I have to be strong but it's so hard when the one you love isn't here with you and know that they're safe.

I soon just started to stare at this one picture of me and her sitting on the couch with a blanket on us in the back room of the bus. I smiled with tears in my eyes and put my phone to my chest shutting my eyes tightly so the tears wouldn't run down my cheek and onto my pillow.

My sobs slowed down after awhile and started to play one of Allison's favourite songs. Even though I didn't listen to them at all this song always appealed to me. You might be wondering what song it is and no hating but it was Little Things by One Direction (a/n Lol Seriously though no hating this song is one of my favourites.). It was a very down to earth and heart to heart song which I think that's why Allison loved it so much. The song talked about insecurities that girls have and how none of those insecurities matter because you're perfect the way you are.

That is what I get out of the song and I think that's what she gets out of it too.

I let the song play and I even put it on repeat so I could try and sleep peacefully. But instead of doing that my phone started to ring. Who is ringing me at 11 o'clock at night?

I try to focus on my screen but found it hard to do, do to the bright screen. But I soon adjusted and saw who was calling.

Six words.

Why the fuck is she calling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know I haven't updated and I am sooo terribly sorry!! I'm probably the worst I know but hey better late than never right!?

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share if you liked it!!!

~ScarecrowKate♥