Chapter Twelve

Chapter twelve!! Yay!! Hah so yea I'm not gonna bore you soo just read on!! Please check out my Tony Perry fan-fic if you haven't!! It would be awesome if you did ^~^

Song; Tangled In The Great Escape by Pierce The Veil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve cx

Tony's P.O.V.

Allison came to our set to cheer us on as the rest of Falling In Reverse and All Time Low were on the bus doing god knows what and I think it's pretty cool that Allison is so chilled out and not one of our crazy psycho fans not that our fans are crazy.. But yea some can be.
We were about to start when Vic brought up a fan from the crowd and sang to her. And can I say she is soo beautiful. When Vic was done singing to her she walked off stage next to Allison and I saw them talk and then their attention turned toward me. But I dint think much of it and just kept playing.

"Thank you guys for being a great audience!! This will be the last song of the night! THANK YOU!!" Vic yelled into the mic as I started the song 'Tangled In The Great Escape'. Everyone was into it and sang along and when I looked at Allison and the fan I expected them to be singing which they were. I smiled to myself and waved to a couple of fans that burst into tears when I did so. The song ended and we walked off stage after we said one last 'thank you' and 'goodbye'. We walked up to Allison and the fan after we give our instruments to our techs.

"Her name is Rose and she loves you all. Especially a certain turtle..." Rose was hiding her blush. Vic and Jaime were nudging more like pushing me to say hi.

"Hey..." Come on Tony! Wait.. Are you seriously blushing??

"Hi..." Aw. She looks really cute when she blushes.

"Hey, um Vic, Jaime, Mike come here I need to talk to you guys." Allison said trying to get the guys away from me and I'm guess I rose. But they didn't get what was happening.

"Why? What do you have to tell us?" Seriously guys?

"Just come here!" Allison said while taking them by their ears. That must have hurt since I hear various 'ow's' coming from them.

So now it was just me and Rose and can I tell how weird I felt.. Like I'm serious I don't feel awkward but then again I feel like she is uncomfortable, which I don't want her so feel.

"Tony.." My head shot up to look at Rose.

"Yea.."

"You played really well. And I want to say thank you." I looked at her confused why would she want to thank me?

"Why are you thanking me? I haven't don't anything." I said.

"I'm thanking you for being who you are and you also you influenced me to try guitar. And what do you know, I can play all of your songs and I'm actually writing my own guitar riffs." I looked at her and smiled.

"Well you'll just have to show me how good you are at guitar." She looked shocked and I even probably looked shocked asking her to show me her guitar skills. "But only if you want to." I add.

"Trust me I do. But I don't have my guitar so I couldn't even if I wanted to."

"You do realize I have a lot of guitars?" She giggled and then answered me.

"Of course I do you're Tony flippin' Perry. But I don't want to play one of your guitars because I didn't ask if I could." I laughed and walked to my acoustic guitar that was on a stand next to the stage. I grabbed it, walked back to her, and gave it to her to play.