Chapter 3

Cecilia's P.O.V
*The next day*
I walk around town, glaring at anyone who dares to do much as glance at me. I get that a lot from people. Partly it's because I'm homeless, a vandal, but also because they think i'm a freak because i'm a mute. I can't speak. Someone shoves me from behind and i land on the ground. I send a death stare to the person who pushed me. One look is enough. They run.

Brushing myself down, i head away from town. I think about yesterday,when i went to the O2 arena and did that painting of me and Con. I catch my reflection in a shop window, i stare at myself, at the bruises. That damn security guard. If i was able to speak i could have screamed and gotten away quicker. I would be in a right mess if that curly haired guy hadn't taken that punch for me. It must have hurt. Why did he help me. No one cares about homeless people, do they?

I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as my ears fill with the sound of screams. Fangirl screams. I roll my eyes and keep walking. Whatever.

THUMP! THUD! THUMP!

SMACK!

I sit up slowly, slightly dazed. What happened? As i look up my eyes meet a pair of chocolate brown orbs. "You alright? Sorry about that. Our fans get a little crazy." The boy smiles, offering me his hand. Fans? I stare at this boy. It's the same guy from yesterday. He seems to recognise me too. "Your that girl from yesterday, arent you?" I glare at him and smack his hand away. I get up, brush myself down and walk off. I don't trust anyone these days. I head off and find myself by a lake, in some sort of woodland area.

I gaze out at the view for a while. The life that I live is exhausting and I never sleep properly. The exhaustion seems to creep up on me and i find myself drifting off to sleep.

Zzzzzzzz

I blink and open my eyes slowly. Guess i must've dozed off. As i sit up and look around i hear footsteps. I stand up and turn to face the boy from earlier. I roll my eyes. "Hey what are you doing out here on you own? Who are you? You did that painting on our tour bus right? You must have been the one who painted Connor on that wall!" He says. I begin to walk off but he grabs my arm. "Hey don't go. I'm Bradley but you can call me Brad, what's your name?"

I try to break free of his grip. Let go of me! He's too strong! "Surley you don't live alone? On the streets?" My fist swing out at him and comes in contact with his face. Blood drips down his face as he clutches his nose.
I stare in horror and flee as i hear other people shouting.

Brad's P.O.V

I stare at the blood dripping onto my hand. "Brad!" I hear my bandmates yell. I turn and see them running. "Mate we saw what happened. You alright?" James says and Tristan sighs, "Lets get you back to the bus. You coming Con?"

I nudge Connor, "You alright? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Connor nods slowly. "It's nothing. Lets get you cleaned up."
We head back to the tour bus and the crew fix me up. I sit and think for a while. I was asking that girl too many questions. It was none of my buisness who she was. I scared her. I shouldn't have grabbed her like that.

Idiot!

Cecilia's P.O.V

Idiot!

What did i just do? Idiot! Why did i hit him? He did nothing to me? A tear trickles down my cheek as i stare up at the ceiling. Im now in my garage, trying to sleep. But everything replays in my head, over and over.

Idiot!

Connor's P.O.V

I walk over to Brad, his nose is buried into a towel, "Brad, did you get that girl's name?" He shakes his head and mumbles something, "Do you know her?"
I nod, "I think so. She seems familiar."

Sitting down next to my band mate, i ponder over what happened yesterday.

*Flashback*

I hear one of our security guards shouting outside. He went out to check on something but now he's shouting, like crazy. What's going on? I look over at Brad, Tris and James. They all shrug.  "Should we go?" I ask
James nods and Brad instantly sprints outside, ahead of us.
We all run outside and i stop suddenly in shock. Our tour bus seems to have had a makeover. There's a painting of me and my sister on it. Then i see a girl lying on the ground, one of our security guards towering over her. He's beating her up! She gets up and tries to escape but the guard is too quick. He grabs her by the hood and yanks her back. She lands heavily on the ground, her hood slipping away so her face is exposed. My eyes widen. I've seen her before, i feel like i know her. Who is she? Could it be...
I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when Brad suddenly darts forward, just as the guard raises his fist to hit the girl.

THWACK!

I look over to see Brad in front of the girl and doubled over in pain, those guards can sure pack a punch. Brad turns to the girl, he seems to be saying something to her. She nods and then she's gone. Climbing over the fence and fleeing. Gone.

*End of Flashback*

I look at the photos of my sister on my phone, is it possible that the girl was actually her. Could it really be Cecilia

Could that really have been her?