Chapter 5

I wake up early in the morning, what a restless night! This bunk sure is comfy though. I sit up slowly, the other boys are still asleep. I head into another part of the bus, where a mini kitchen sits. So i cook. A fry up sounds good.

After about half an hour i begin to dish up. I did a healthier version for James because he eats really healthily. As i'm dishing up i hear footsteps. Ah, someone's up.

"Hey, you didn't have to make everyone breakfast y'know." A tired voice says. I spin around sharply and see Brad smiling at me. I shrug and continue dishing up. "You look pretty cute in my clothes." He smirks but then looks around, "I hope Connor didn't hear that."

I roll my eyes. He's still asleep, idiot. Just then James walks in, fist bumping Brad. I offer him his breakfast and then walk off. Tristan walks in and smirks at me, "You look even hotter than Brad does in those clothes."

"I hope i didn't hear what i think i heard,"

I turn my head and see Connor at the breakfast bar, rubbing his eyes. I greet him with a hug. "Hey there sis," he says softly.  "Morning, bro!"  I sign to him and he smiles, "Sleep well?" He signs back. "It was alright."  (A/N- From this point, anything speech that is in italics is being signed.) I then sit next to him and eat my breakfast, listening to the boys' conversation.

Then i head into another room to get dressed into my hoodie and jeans.

Connor's P.O.V

I watch as my sister walks oug of the room. She looks so skinny and frail. She hasn't been eating a lot. It must've been hard, living on the streets.
"Con? You okay?" Brad says walkin over. I nod, "Yeah mate, just a bit concerned about Cecilia, look at how skinny she is. She had hardly anything, living on the streets. She's been suffering whilst we've been living a good life. I can't help but feel bad. She could've easily died out there."
Brad sits next to me and pats me on the back, "Hey, don't blame yourself, she's here with us now, she's going to be fine. Cecilia's going to love it here." He pauses, "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, how did you two get separated?"

I sigh, "I'm afraid i can't say. I would say that Cecilia's the one you should ask, but she won't tell you, she's not very trusting. And it was pretty traumatic, especially for her. I wouldn't bother her too much."

I hear tristan talking about Cecilia, "Con, your sister is hawt!"
I narrow my eyes, "This goes to all of you, my sister is off limits, got it?" They nod and continue eating.
"I'm taking Celia out shopping. She hasn't got any other clothes, apart from what she was wearing yesterday." I say
Tristan nod, "kay mate, me and James are gonna go into the town. Right bro?"

"Right!"

"Hey, um, Con? Is it okay if i tag along. I don't really have anything to do."

I turn to look at Brad and shrug. "Sure." Then i eat my breakfast. Yum!

We sit and chat whilst we wait for Cecilia.

Brad's P.O.V

So the chat is pretty random at the moment but then Tristan drops a bombshell.
"Connor, don't hit me for this but despite your sister being hot, like you, she is also a bit weird, like whole not talking thing is kinda freaky. She freaks me out."

Connor stiffens, he glares at Tristan and snaps defensively, "HOW DARE YOU! CECILIA IS NOT A FREAK!"
I jump up quickly, "Cool it bro. He didn't mean any offence."
Connor's not listening, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!" He shouts. Just then Cecilia runs in and gently tugs at his arm. Now it's as if the incident never happened. Connor has completely calmed down.

The twins are now hugging and then they turn to leave.

Connor stops and looks back at me, "You coming Brad?"
I nod and join the two as they leave the tour bus."