Ch 19: White Wedding

Owen's POV

This is it. It's my day. This day will change the course of my life forever. Two simple words will determine the rest of my eternity. Even though today is the most important day of my life, I'm not the star. My beautiful, brilliant soon to be wife is. Amelia Shepherd. The one woman that drives me crazy, but somehow I can't seem to ever let her go. I think that it's fate. We are meant to be together. After all that we've gone through. We've been to hell and back a million times, but she just keeps coming back to me, and I'm so great full for it. I couldn't imagine my life with out her. So today, at that altar, when I say those two life changing words, I will mean it with all of my heart and soul. Forever more.

As I prepare myself for the start of my new life, I tap my foot and play with my fingers. I can't wait for the moment when she comes down the aisle. I want to see her brilliant smile with the dazzling crinkle in her ocean blue eyes. I want to be with her, and kiss her, and hold her in my arms as long as I can. Someone puts their hand on my shoulder.
It's Jackson. "Hey, we're starting."
I take a deep breath and shake out my arms. I breathe in my last moments of being a single man. After this, I will be bonded to her until death do us part. I'm so excited for this new chapter of my life, and wish to see everything that it holds.

I position myself directly in front of the aisle lined with flowers and can't help but smile at all of my friends that helped make this possible. I smooth out my jacket, and when I look up, I gasp. She's one thousand times more beautiful than I thought she would be. We lock eyes, and in that moment, it's just her and I. Nobody else matters. When I see her, it's like coming up for fresh air. And I know that when it comes my turn to do my part, I will not hesitate one second, to say "I do."

Sorry it was late! I hope you liked it! Feedback is helpful if you have the time!! Thanks!