Truths and Lies

~Anna's POV~

Ok I have 10mins till Sean will be here. I look at myself in the mirror.

Old looking Beatles crop top, black distressed shorts, and black lace up army type boots. I straighten my short hair, it falls right by my collar bone. I do little cat eyes and put on mascara, making my long lashes longer. I add peachy pink Baby Lips and I grab my back bag and phone and go out side my door. With in 2mins Sean is here. I smile and walk up to his car.

"Hello beautiful." I peck his lips.

"Hey babe."

"mmm...you ready to go."

"Yep."

"Ok let's go."

~Niall's POV~

I grab my phone and slip it in my pocket. I check my self in the mirror, fixing my hair in my SnapBack.

"Hey you ready to go?" I hear Louis say. He is my best mate here in the US.

"Ya Lou."

"K. Lets jet."

***

The speakers blaze with a mash up of songs. A lot of couples are grinding on the dance floor. A very slutty drunk blond comes up to me.

"Dance with me cutie." Normally I would, but for some reason I don't want to.

"Na love."

"Please."

"Na, I'm with someone."

"Oh." She says disappointed, but goes up to another guy, who gladly takes her offer.

"Beer?" Lou asks. I take it from him.

"Thanks." I take a sip, feeling the cold liquid go down my thought.

"No prob. And hey check it out, 10 o' clock." I see him point to a girl. Short brunette hair, rocker vibe, bright sea green eyes.

"Anna." I say out loud, shocked. What is she doing here?

"You know her?"

"Yah, she's my English partner in school."

"Nice mate."

"Yah. I'll be right back." I say, putting down my beer. I walk over to Anna.

"Hey darlin."

~Anna's POV~

Irish accent. Darlin. Niall. Crap.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"That's what I was gonna ask you."

"I asked first."

"I heard about it from a friend. You?"

"Sean brought me."

"Date?"

"I guess you can call it that."

"Where is he?"

"He want to go get drinks."

"You drink?"

"I don't get drunk..I have one and I'm done." You would think living with a drunk mom you wouldn't want to drink. I know the effects of it, so I watch myself constantly.

"Ah." I see Sean come around.

"You better go."

"Why?"

"Sean doesn't like you."

"Ah, later darlin."

"Stop." He chuckles slightly and leaves.