3...2...........1

Hey guys before I start the chapter I just want to thank you all for reading this story. I know I haven't updated in literally forever, but it means a lot that you guys love to read this book. Thanks for all that you do! Enjoy the chapter!!!!! (And Bad Boy 2?!?!?)

_________________________

December 31, 8:00 P.M Ireland

Niall and I walk into a local bar in Ireland. It's a cute little place that kinda has a rustic old timey look to it. I see some older men drinking beer at the bar and some young girls chatting away in a corner. They look to be around there early 20's. I like this place, it's calm low key. But quite frankly I like places that have a bit more of an up beat vibe, but it's still pretty cool.

"Wanna get a drink before we head out to town?" I hear Niall ask me. I think I have to be 21....but then I remember the drinking age is 18 here. I mean it's not like i haven't drank before. I smile and say 'sure'. We walk up to a bar and a cherry busty lady comes to us.

"Hello. What can I get for you two?" Her Irish accent sounds as pure as silk. It's quite lovely. Niall motions the lady to him and he whispers in her ear. She smirks.

"I'll bring thoughts right up for you dear." Whatever it's going to be I hope it tastes good. She comes back with two bottles and she set them on the table for us. I read the label of the beer: Harp Lager. I think I've heard of this beer before but have never tasted it. I pop off the cap and take a sip. As the sweet alcohol goes down my thought a rush of sweetness comes from the barley. This beers pretty good.

"Not bad." I say.

"Yah it's a good beer." I nod. I see the waitress come back with a plate of sweets I've never seen before. As soon as she leaves I look at the sweets.

"What kind of sweets are these?"

"This is tea cake, lace cookies, soda bread, ginger snaps, and snowballs." As he said the name of each sweet he pointed to it. Everything looks so wonderful. He picks up a pice of bread and takes a bite. I take a small lace cookie and take a bite. Oh my god! This tastes like fucking heaven!

"These are amazing!" I exclaim. Niall chuckles at my amazement of the sweet.

"Yah they are pretty good here, but not like my mums." That is true his moms cooking is pretty damn good. Compared to my mom who just has boxed Mac & Cheese all the time. I hope she is alright at home. I may not enjoy her company or agree with what she does, but I still worry about her, she is my mother of corse.

We drive into a parking lot of a busy bar down town. We walk out of the car and into the lively bar scene. The music blears out. The music is your typical club music, it's ok not my favorite. We sit at the bar and the bar tender hands us two beers. I thank him. The bartender looks at me and winks. I roll my eyes. I look at Niall and his face is blazing with rage. I kiss his soft cheek and I tell him I won't fall for him. He smiles and takes me on the dance floor. I dance to the lively upbeat music playing, drink in hand. He smiles at me as I dance slightly out of beat. I've never been the best dancer. I try though and it seems to work (I don't know how). Niall whispers he is gonna be right back because he needs to use the lou (bathroom). I nod and keep on dancing. I join a few girls in a small circle and start a chat with a few, but they all gave me stuck up looks. Whatever.

I move a bit a way from the snotty group of girls and just dance to the mainstream song. As I move my hips to the music a guy comes up behind me. He starts to rub my outer thighs and I had a feeling this isn't Niall. He doesn't touch me ruff like this...AT ALL!! "Miss me." that voice it isn't Irish it's American. I turn around and it's Sean.

"I-I thought you were-"

"Dead? Haha no my deer. The chemicals just put you to sleep for a week. I would of been able to have you for over a month or two now."