The Deed

~Anna's POV~

It's been almost two months since my birthday, lets just say I have never been so happy in my whole life! Niall is the best thing I could've ever asked for. Christmas was awesome! Were in Ireland! Niall's family insisted I come with them for the holidays. My family never did much for Christmas ever since the split of my parents. My Pa and I celebrated early. We went out for lunch and spent most the day at the station. It reminded me of when I was little and we always went down and he'd show me how things worked. I gave him a gift card to his favorite restraint along with his favorite record that I bought. He got me a Rise Against record. It made me so fucking happy!

Now I'm getting on a plane with Niall and his family to Ireland.

"You excited?" Niall asked.

"Super! I can't wait!" He pecked my cheek as soon as we were called to board the plane. We grinned and he held my hand. We scanned out tickets and took our seats. They payed for first class tickets. I insisted they didn't, but they did anyway. We all took our seats and got ready for the flight. Hellooooo Ireland!!!!

***

We stepped through the gate to a cab. I just got here and I love it. it's beautiful! Hills and mountains for miles around. Niall gives the directions to the driver and we were off. Niall put his head on my neck, closing his eyes. I laugh. He slept for most of the plain ride over here, now he is sleeping again. I comb through his hair until he fell asleep again. I was quite tired too. I didn't sleep a lot on the plane, a bit, but not a lot. I let my head rest and closed my eyes. It felt like only moments later when I was being woken up by Niall kissing my neck and jaw line. I open my eyes and giggled. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"Are we at the house?" I asked.

"Almost princess. Just a few more blocks." I smile and look out the window seeing lots of land, and not many houses. I thought he would live in a big community with lots of million dollar houses. I guess not. We make a right turn and I see a cute family house. It was big, but looked to be apart of the land. Like it's been there for a while.

"Home sweet home." Niall said. He looked at me and pecked my lips. I smiled. He held my hand and we got out of the cab.

We were the first ones at the house. His parents and brother were still on there way. There house was very cool. It had an old elegance to it, like from the late 1800's early 1900's. Very cool. There was a chandler by the staircase. Very cool house. Niall and I dropped off our bags in our room. We were down stairs while everyone else was going to be up stairs.

"So, when is your family getting here?"

"I don't know." Niall looked down at his phone and smirked.

"Well, they won't be here till tomorrow, so we have the house to ourselves." I smirked.

"Oh! And what do you suppose we do Mr.Horan?" I asked him as I seductively put my hands around his neck. I could feel goose bumps form on his skin. He smiled slyly as he whispered, "Well, as they say the prettiest dresses..." He put a hand on my bare thigh.

"...were made to be taken off." As he finished his hand was right by pantie line. My breathing was a bit hitched. The tip of his nose traveled up my neck and by my ear.

"Don't be scared Darlin."

"I-I... I'm not."

"Good." He lifted me on the counter so I was sitting on it. I put my hands on his shoulders and warped my legs around his torso. I kissed his sweet lips. One of his hands rubbed my thigh and teased me by my pantie line. I deepened the kiss. God I really fucking want his so bad. I could tell he wanted it too, and bad. I detached our lips and looked Niall dead in the eyes and said, "Ni."