OOPS!

~Anna's POV~

I swear all night Niall hasn't been able to take his eye off me. (or his hands) As Bublè was singing Hold On he came behind me and warped his arms around mine. He sweetly whispered the lyrics in my ear. Some people in there late 20's early 30's gave us dirty looks. Michael looked at us and gave us a wink. Some girls in back of us went crazy. I just closed my eyes and listen to Michael and Niall sing. It's like I'm in heaven hearing there voices together. Then Cry Me a River comes on and the crowed goes nuts. This is probably my favorite song by him off of his recent album. Niall is still behind me he intertwines our fingers together, slowly rocking me back and forth. Niall didn't kiss me or anything, he just got lost in the music. I hummed along to the song, hearing Michael's beautiful voice sing. I listen to him sing, "cry me a river." When he says that I think of Sean. I said if I lost him I would cry an ocean for him, but yet I barely cried him a small puddle of tears. I was crying because he hurt me and betrayed me. Little did I know less then a few hours after I would be with Niall, already moved on. Now that I look at it Sean was a dick. I thought he was sweet and shit, but he wasn't. Niall has made me feel more loved, than Sean did in two years. Cry Me a River ends and a giant applause comes out. Niall's head is in the crook of my neck and he smiles and pecks me on the cheek.

***

We are back at my house and Niall looks really tiered. Surprisingly my mom isn't home yet. We go down to my room. I put my bag down and Niall holds my waist.

"Niall, you have been holding me all night!" I wine. He ignores me and kisses my cheek and doesn't let go.

"Sorry, it's just I don't want you getting hurt. After seeing what Sean did to ya-"

"Niall, I would be running screaming bloody murder if someone ever did that to me again. I would run strait into your arms like this." I tell him as I turn to face him. He puts his forehead to mine, kissing my nose. I lay my head on his chest, I can hear his steady heart beat. Now I realize how tiered I am. Niall slowly rocks me back and forth like he did at the concert. He put his chin on top of my head.

"Ni."

"Yes darlin."

"Will you stay with me tonight." He kisses me on top of my head.

"Corse, if you want me to, I will." I nuzzle my head into his chest. I take in his sweet sent. He smells so good all the time. His skin has started to become pailer over the corse of this month. Both of our summer tans fading and are skin becoming more of a pale color. Some guys don't look good without a tan, but Niall can look hot either way.

~Niall's POV~

I sway her back and forth, even though no music is playing. I can tell she is tiered. I slowly take my hands off her and tip up her chin.

"You tiered?" She nods. I kiss her forehead.

"Well why don't you go get dressed for bed and we can cuddle when you come back?" She gives me a sweet smile.

"Sounds good to me." I tap her ass and she goes to get dressed. This gives me time to think, which isn't always the best. I always think of things like, she is only using you as rebound, or your gonna hurt her one day and she'll leave ya for good. Tonight though I didn't think of any of that. Instead I thought of how beautiful she looked at the concert, how she gets totally lost in the music. The way I could feel her hips swig with mine when Bublè sang Haven't Met You Yet and her sweet voice sang to me, perfectly harmonizing with Bublè. I'm so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Anna come out of the bathroom. I jump when I feel someone's hands and arms wrap around my neck.

"Shhhh, it's just me Nialler." She whispers in my ear. My shoulders relax, but I still can't deny she was giving me a massive hard on with just whispering to me and her hands gliding down to hug me around my neck. She lightly kisses my cheek and comes around to face me. She is wearing black sweat pants that say BlueJays on the left side in bold blue print. She kept her blue tank on and put her hair in a pony. To me, she looks so hot right now. She sits next to me and my arm goes around her shoulders. She leans her head on my shoulder. She sighs.