Drunk

~Anna's POV~

yoυ ѕнoυldn'т нave ѕaιd yoυ ѕcared мe, вυт yoυ were. yoυ ғelт lιĸe yoυ were gonna geт нυrт lιĸe wιтн, вυт nιall ѕaιd нe never do тнaт. вυт нe dιdn'т ĸnow! ѕтυpιd gιrl! don'т вelιeve wнaт нe ѕayѕ.

But I want to.

I sit in Niall's room thinking for the past few hours. (Thank God I finished my home work. Even though tomorrow is Saturday) All I can think of how much I hurt him. He probably won't ever want you again. Your just yesterday's trash now, just like you are to every guy! My brain hurts from all the words I'm thinking and I break. I cry hard.

I hear the door open. I don't bother to look up. It could be satin to take my sole and I wouldn't care.

"Are you alright Luv?" It's Greg. I look up at him. I look away. He can't understand this.

"Niall is hammered down stairs. Drank almost five beers in the past two hours."

"What?"

"Yah. I herd you two fight but don't know what about." I know it's because I'm scared and too afraid. I'm not one for grinding, but the way he was doing it felt like how it did when I almost got raped by Sean and that Man.

"I-It's my fault." I say.

"How Anna?"

"Well, it's a long story."

"Think you can make it short?"

"Well, I almost got raped, twice." He looks at me with soft eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Did Niall do something that made you feel like that? Like the same movement or something?"

"Y-Yah. I-I said he was scaring me. A-And he broke. He yelled at me to get out and I don't k-know why." Tears run down my cheeks.

"Shhh. Don't cry. It is ok." He says. I try to regain my self fairly quick.

"Hey, Niall's down stairs. If you want to go talk to him you can go and I'll go with you just so he doesn't do anything crazy." I nod and walk down stairs.

I see Niall with a bottle in hand, taking down another swig. I slowly walk to him.

"Niall?" I whisper. He smiles and stands up swaying from side to side. Greg clears the bottles of the counter. I look at him, he is walking around dancing with no music. I don't like him drunk but I know what to do. I grab a glass and an aspirin that will make him sleepy.

"Hey Niall." I say as I go up to him.

"Take this." He smiles giddily and takes it without thought. I take him to his bed room. I shut the door.

"What are we doing in here?" He asks.

"Were gonna dance." Ok. He jumps up and down like a kid on a trampoline.

"No, no. Not like that. Like this." I put his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. He put his head to mine.

"Do I know you?" He says slurred.

"Yes you do Ni."

"No I don't. And I don't wanna dance like this. I don't want to scare my girlfriend again." Wow, drunk and he thinks of me. That's a first. I continue to play my role, I do this with my mom when she comes home hammered, by herself. So, this is 'normal' but it scares me so much to see Niall like this. Words slurred, beer breath, clueless, it's scary.

"Why was she scared?"

"I don't know." He says like a five year old.

"What is she like?"

"She is amazing. She makes me feel like I'm on cloud 27. She is so beautiful and all I want to do is tell her how sorry I am." What? He wants to say sorry? He didn't do anything, it was me.

"Well, pretend I am her. Tell me what you would say to her."

"Anna, I'm sorry. I-I just can't see you like that. I-I raised my voice, I-I made you feel like you might have been raped again. I-I'm sorry! Please, please forgive me!" He pleads. Still very drunk and doesn't know Anna, me, is right here. It's hard to see him like this. I'm on the verge of crying.

"Please, I-I love you still. I'm sorry babe. Your my princess and I hurt you. I'm sorry." Princess? This is new and he, Loves me?

"Why is she your princess?"

"I told myself once I find the girl I truly love with ALL my heart, that she would be my princess, and I would protect her from everything. But don't tell Anna. I want to call her princess the first time at homecoming. She doesn't even know the story."

"Niall."

"Yah."

"I am Anna."

"Anna?" He feels my face and hair. He puts his forehead to mine.

"Anna." He repeats.

"Anna!" His eyes go wide.

"Oh, Anna babe, darling, I'm so so so sorry. Oh, babe I hurt you, oh I'm so sorry. It was my fault. I promise I-"

"Shhhh. Niall it's ok. I heard you the first time. It's ok. I'm right here. I'm not leaving you. It's ok." I comb through his blond hair. I take his hand and trace the cross.

"See. I'm here I'm yours. I always will be."

"Princess." He says.

"It was gonna be a surprise, but I guess this is good to." My heart is feeling so many emotions. I'm happy, I feel loved, I feel a bit sad, I seriously don't know what the hell to feel. I hug him tight.

"Niall do you want me to stay with you tonight?" He yawns.

"Yah. Will you princess?"

"Anything to make my prince happy." He smiles and hugs me tight.

"Go brush your teeth Ni, ok? Then we can fall asleep. Sound good?," He nods, but holds me tighter. I kiss his cheek.

He comes back and climbs in his bad with me. I slipped on one of his shirts and shorts. He is in his boxers and his black tee. His breath smells good now. I snuggle up next to him as his arms wrap around my small frame. My lips are pressed to his neck and I can smell his sweet sent.

Niall maybe drunk when he wakes up, but he is on the right side of the right bed. And I'm glad he is with me. And hopefully he won't get drunk again, tomorrow, or soon.

------------------------------------------

What do you think of the last two chapters? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to VOTE, Vote, vote!

Check out my other FanFics and follow me.xxxx

~M.Randa~

P.S. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been crazy busy with school and stuff. But anyway, I hope you all have had a beautiful day. If not, trust me I know how you feel!!!! Haha! I'll see you later guys. xxx

P.S.S. Yes I did summarize some of Ed Sheeran's song Drunk at the end of this chapter. Anyway you ready for the next chapter (comment)???xxxx