Safe???

~Niall's POV~

I feel someone kiss my neck, still asleep.

"mmm....stop." I murmur. They giggle and they keep on kissing my neck. God, Anna must be trying to get me up. I open my eyes and I don't see Anna. I see some other women. I look to the side and see Anna screaming for help...a man raping her and...

I wake up wide eyed, panting for air. I look over and see Anna, scared.

"Ni, a-are you ok?" She asks quietly not taking her eyes off mine.

"Yah, I-I just had a dream where someone was h-hurting you. And-And I couldn't do any thing to save you. Some man was gonna rape you and I-I couldn't save you..." I look at her waiting for her to say that won't happen. That only Sean has done or tried to rape her.

"I-I was a-almost ra-raped w-when I-I was twa-twelve."

"W-What?" Tears are in her eyes.

"He came over for my mom. She was getting paid for giving him a lap dance or something, I don't know. I was eating dinner and he came in through the front door and without warning pushed me against the wall. H-His breath smelled like beer, words all slurred. He got off my tee and shorts, but then my mom walked in and got him away and did her job. But he whispered "I'll get you someday." Ever since then every 3 months he has come to our house for a week." I look at her. Tears stream down her face, lip quivering. I hold her in my arms and hold her close. She softly cries in my shirt, her arms warped around my torso lightly.

"Shhh, it's ok." I say. I know it isn't but I'm trying to sooth her the best I can. I think of my mom telling me I can move out as soon as I turn 18. Just she wanted me to finish high school. It struck me then.

"Anna, what if I stay here with you?" Her cries slowly silent.

"What?"

"What if I stay here with you?"

"Why?"

"So we could be together. I can keep you safe. And I'm kinda getting kicked out when I turn 18." She ponders at my offer. She looks up into my eyes. I look at her hopeful. God all I want is to keep her safe.

"Well, looks like you have a place to stay Mr.Hor-" I kiss her off before she could finish. I wrap my arms tight around her small waist as her hands find there way to my chest. I softly lay her down, not breaking our kiss. Her hands run through my hair. I hum against her sweet lips. I lick her bottom lip, she doesn't give me entrance. Don't mess with the beast. I think in my head. I was about bite down on her lip, but then I feel her tong play with my bottom lip, but mostly she is playing with my lip ring. I don't give her entrance because I like teasing her. She bites down on my lip and I give her entrance to my mouth. She swiftly explores my mouth. I decide to make this interesting, so I made her tong fight for dominance. I easily won and got the rights to explore her mouth. While I did that she massaged small circles in my neck. I hum against her lips and she hums back against my lips. I separate and I see that my necklaces are against her warm skin. My chain I gave her has fallen perfectly on her chest. She leans up and kisses my cheek, right before my jaw line. I slowly move my body beside her and pull her on top of me. She lightly pecks me on my nose. I close my eyes and slowly open them back up. Her bright green blue eyes look even brighter with the moon light just hitting her face. I smile and give her a sweet eskimo kiss. She closed her eyes and softly placed her head on my chest. I close my eyes and drift back to sleep, having this amazing girl lying next to me.

-------------------------------------------

IK it is short, but what do you think?

Comment what you think and any suggestions you have.^^

Don't forget to vote and check out my other fanfics!xx

~M.Randa~