Homecoming?

~Anna's POV~

I open my blue locker and a note falls out of it. I pick it up and there is a little heart on it. I open it up and read it.

Hey Darlin,

Meet me in the theater, in the Preforming Arts Hallway, right after school. I'll see you then babe.

Love,.

Nialler ❤

I smile and go to my last class of the day.

-after the last period of the day-

I get my things from my locker and head for the PREFORMING ARTS hall way. I look at the theater door and there is a note with another heart on the front of it.

нєу ∂αяℓιи,

¢σмє ιиѕι∂є! ι нσρє уσυ єиʝσу му "ℓιттℓє" ѕυяρяιѕє!

ℓσνє,

иιαℓℓєя

I walk inside and sit down in one of the chairs. I wait and stair at the blank stage. Then all the lights go off and the light goes on the stage. The light goes on a boy with blond hair and a guitar. He looks up and smiles. He plays a few cords and starts to sing 'Little Bird' by Ed Sheeran. His eyes never leave me. He ends the song and the house lights come back on.

"So, Anna what I'm asking is, will you go to homecoming with me?" He says in the microphone. My eyes goes wide. All of this for homecoming? He jumps off the stage and gets down on his knees and hands me a red rose. He smiles and looks at the ground.

"Will you Anna?" He asks smiling like crazy. I don't respond. Instead I go on my knees and kiss him sweetly. I play with the collar of his black tee. I come out and say yes. He smiles and gives me the beautiful red rose. We walk out of the auditorium all smiles.

As we walk to his car some of my friends give me dirty looks. They can't believe I have stooped so low. I don't care. For me Niall is a step up from Sean. I hear all the whispering in the school about me being the cause of why Sean left. I could care less. He was a dick and I don't care about him.

Some of the goody too shoe girls pass by us and hold there breath. I don't get it with them. They always have to be so perfect and can't do anything fun or cool with there life. Niall's friends come around and greet him. I talk to Louis's friend Niamey. She had brunette locks and bright blue eyes. She was very pretty and super cool. We talked about music and some school stuff.

"So your dating Niall right?"

"Yep!"

"How is that going?"

"Really good."

"Yah, I haven't seen Niall so happy. But be careful."

"Why?"

"Niall can get really mad if someone hurts his girl. That's why he was in and out of school a lot. Getting into fights with guys who hurt his girl. It's not pretty." I have heard about it before but I didn't think too much of it. He was always in some kind of suspension or detention...

*Flashback:Junior Year *

I sit by my friends and the gossip starts right off the bat. Mostly about what half the school has been talking about. That fucking Irish boy getting in trouble at some club this weekend or something. I don't really care.

"I heard he got arrested!"

"I heard he raped a girl!"

"He stole a car!"