Happy Birthday

**********one week later*********

~Anna's POV~

I'm so glad to be off thoughts fucking pills, it was so hard to concentrate in school. Oh by the way Niall and I have another project to do together. I'm really excited for this one too. This time we are doing a 'news report' type thing. I'm super excited about working with him. Maybe we can have more 'studying sessions'. It's almost November so my birthday is just around the corner. That's really exciting too. So far Niall likes living here. He has been all smiles when I wake him up with my kisses. We rarely sleep alone. Witch I'm not complaining at all.

I wake up Saturday morning, without Niall's arms around me. I sleepily get up and walk up stairs. He isn't up here eaither. I look at my phone : November 11. So it's my birthday and he isn't here. I was really sad. Was this maybe a plan? That he says he loves me then leaves me on my birthday? No can't be. He cares to damn much and I know it. I fix a bowl of oat meal with fruit. I decide to get dressed. Niall may not be here but I'm still gonna feel good on my birthday. I slip on my Of Mice&Men tank and wear a black bandu underneath. I grab my washed out ripped jeans combat boots and leather jacket. I put on some liner mascara and perfume. I quickly brush through my flat ironed hair from yesterday. Not bad, I think. Not bad at all. I walk out of the bathroom and see Niall, his hands and shirt drenched in blood.

~Niall's POV~

I woke up late last night. I went to get a glass of water, Anna was fast asleep. Tomorrow was gonna be perfect. As I turned my attention to the bathroom, there was a guy in front of me.

"Well Well Well. We meet again." That voice. I haven't heard it in months. Sean.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Finishing my little present from a few months ago."

"Don't you fucking touch her!"

"Oh yah? What you gonna do about that-Rich Boy?" I raged with anger I slammed him on the wall.

"You really wanna do this again?" I asked. He chuckled. I threw him over me and took him out the back down the tornado ally way. I pinned him to a house.

"Get the fuck out of here."

"Haha. But you can never get rid of me. I'll always come back. Just like Jett. My father." My eyes widened. I slammed him down on the ground. He continued to laugh evilly. Kinda like the Joker in Dark Knight.

"What the hell is wrong with you man?"

"Oh, I'm just finishing a job. I'm doing nothing wrong." I pined him down.

"Raping and hurting ain't right dumb shit. Now get the fuck out." He grinned devilishly. He flipped me on my back.

"Oh look. Rich Boy isn't so strong now." I ripped his hands off me and I kneed him. He fell down. He was in pain. I was about to leave when a man held me.

*

I wake up in an empty garage. I look around. Where the hell am I? I see a figure walk to me. A lady comes in and looks around.

"Come with me. Mr. Sean will see you." I fallow her into a room. I see Sean.

"Sit." I take the chair and sit down.

"Now I was in too much pain to hurt your girl last night. Your a fighter. The kind of man-"

"I won't be apart of this Sean. Just let me be with Anna."

"Oh yes of corse...if you pass." There were two trays.

"One try has a poison in the item the other is clean and fine." I examen the two fruit. Then I saw a blue drop on one of the fruit. The fruit was a bright red. I pick the opposite fruit.