Ow, Hungover!

~Niall's POV~

A pounding is in my head as I wake up. Shit, what the hell-

I tried to get up, but I feel a pair of arms around me. I look over and see Anna still peacefully asleep in my arms. Why is she still here? i thought she left last night?

Then everything hits me like a title wave. I remember the fight. getting drunk. Then I don't remember much after but I remember apologizing, calling her princess, her taking it oh so well, like it was.....

Normal.

Shit. Niall you had do get drunk! You know her mom gets drunk all the time, you know she hates it. Hearing a different name every fucking night. Shit, no! I hold her a little closer to my chest. She nuzzles into me, her lips right by my neck. I notice she has one my favorite tees on. It is black with a pub downtown written on it. She has on some basketball shorts of mine, which I only really wear them too bed. Her body is right by mine, not letting go. She holds me close, like I was gonna' leave her. That doesn't surprise me. I would be to if I was her. But I can't stop thinking of how I yelled at her last night.

I told her to get out. I remember how scared she looked. How sad. And...and. I didn't listen to her at all. I let her tears run down her cheeks and I just left her, like a toy a little kid didn't want any more. But yet she stays. I look at my sleeping angel, so peaceful in her far away dreams. Why did she even stay, when I acted like that? Why? I feel her eyelashes flutter on my warm skin. I look down at her and hold her a bit closer. Her beautiful eyes meet mine. Her heavenly smile flashes up towards me. I give her a weak smile, I hope she didn't notice."Ni, babe what's wrong?" She asks, her voice a bit groggy, witch is kind of adorable.

"Nothing babe. Nothing" Shit everything is 'wrong'! You almost lost her because you got fucking drunk. And you made her scared. You dumb shit! She won't love you just like the last one!

"Niall I know something's wrong. If it is about last night..."

"I know. I was drunk. I scared you and that freaked me out. I don't want to hurt you like the guys do to your mom, or what Sean did to you. So I drank, and then you took care of me. You-you didn't leave me. I don't know why though." I say in a frenzy. Anna put her forehead to mine. She combs through my hair and tries to calm ne as well as she can.

"Niall. It's ok. It's ok." I hold her and whisper, "No, it isn't."

"Niall. Were going to get in fights, it's part of a relationship. But I won't leave you. Especially when your at a low like that Ni. It isn't fun, I'll admit that, but I do it because...I love you." She says 'I love you" with more confidence I could ever have in my life. It was only quiet for me to hear, but I bet she wants to scream it from the roof tops, Hell I know I want to. I have never said 'I love you' to a girl, seriously, in my whole life. I have just said it to make every girl happy until I found another. But I feel like my search is done. Every other girl has left me when I got to a low point or we got in a small heated fight. I thought that Anna would be the same when I first started flirting at the beginning of the school year. Just another girl, I thought. But she has flipped that theory on its head.

"Really?" It is the only thing I can think to say. She plays with my hair on my neck and answers.

"Yes Nialler. I have never been so sure of anything. Maybe I'm falling too fast and hard, but I love it. And if I hit rock bottom falling for you, I know I finally loved someone more than I could ever love myself and loved me just as much, if not more." I swear she is taking the words out of my mouth.

"Anna your right. Maybe we are falling to fast, but I'm loving everything about it. And all I want to do is keep you safe and with me. If I hit rock bottom falling for you I will at least know I finally Loved someone. I mean like literally loved someone. I have never felt that and I'm actually am now, and it is so weird for me, but I love it, because I know you are worth every once of my heart." She looks like she is on the verge of tears.

"Princess, don't cry please."

"Niall, that is the most amazing, wonderful, crazy thing anyone has ever told me." I smile and kiss her forehead. Now, I feel a wave of my hangover come over me again. I put my hand to my head.

"Come on lets get you some aspirin Ni." I nod and she kisses my acing head before taking me down stairs.

~Anna's POV~

I take my sweet, hung-over Niall down stairs. I grap his wrist and lead him to the kitchen. I see food with a note:

Take it easy you two lovers. Eat up and Niall take some aspirin for your hangover.

-Greg

I smile at the note. I serve up the premade food for us.

"Eat up Nialler." I say, rubbing his messy dirty blond hair.

"You better eat too babe," He says, mouth full.

"I am Niall babe." I prepare my plate and sit next to Niall.

We finish eating and Niall takes the aspirin. I was about to get my clothes to get changed in, when Niall said, "Princess, stay in my clothes and be lazy with me all day. Please?" I look at him and he gives me the most adorable puppy dog face ever. I get up and walk to him in the door way.

"Aw. How can I say no to this beautiful face?" He puts his head to mine.

"Exactly, you can't." He says devilishly. I smile and roll my eyes at him.

"Don't test me nialler."

"Hmmm...maybe I will now." He picks me up and carries me to the couch. He lays me down and hovers over my small body.

"Niall what are you doing?" I ask giggling.

"Being your worst monster!" He says in a non-serious dark voice. I do a pretend scared face.

"I'm gonna take you away and there is no one to save you!"

"Ah! No! Please!"

"Too late girl!"

"Oh, where is my savior!!!" Niall goes off me and runs and pops out of the corner like he is a hero.

"Don't worry little lady Niall is here!" He says!

"My hero!!!!" He picks me up and runs me to his room. He places me on my two feet.

"How can I ever repay you?"

"You know already babe. Be mine, if I'll be yours."

"Of cores. Forever and always Ni. Forever and Always." He pecks my lips and dips me down.

Note to self Niall loves to be silly after a hangover. Maybe he has always wanted to be some ones hero. Well I'm hell a glad he is mine.

"Nialler."

"Yah princess."

"When can you move in?" He looks down at the ground and back up at me.

"You still want me to move in?"

"Of cores!" Why wouldn't I? He smiles.

"I just thought, that last night..."

"Niall, that was one fight. Will it be our last, probably not. But well never learn how to deal with it and be able to get through it, if we don't." I look into his eyes.

"Niall, I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Don't let anyone, even yourself, tell you other wise." He kisses me passionately and I kiss him right back. Did he really think I would leave him over one fight? Did other girls do that to him? Whatever. That doesn't matter, because I never will. We come out of our kiss.

"So, when?" I ask after a moment.

"The day after Homecoming." I smile and peck his lips.

"I'll be counting down the days till you'll be with me Niall." I'll be counting down the days.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter, even though it was a short one! you ready for the next??? Comment what you want to see/hear next? Also don't forget to vote, Vote, VOTE!!!

Check out my other fanfic's and follow me!!!xxxx

~M.Randa~