Still Mine

~Niall's POV~

I started on my way home. Talking the man from yesterday was still fresh in my mind. "She's scared of you..." Why did Sam even enter my mind? Maybe I was just scared...I don't know. If I see her I'm just going to run to her and embrace her and tell her everything she needs and wants to hear. I have roses on my passenger seat for her. I pull up to my house. I grab the roses and walk up to my front door. I open the door and a few feet away I see Anna. I drop my bag and just run to her and embraced her. She quickly hugged me back tears escaping her eyes.

"Niall, baby, are you alright? Hell I've never missed you so damn much!"

"It's ok princess, I'm here, I'm ok. I won't ever hurt you or leave you." We stood there embracing each other for what seems like forever. This is what I want forever and ever. I just what her to be mine.

~Anna's POV~

He walks in the door. All I can do is stare at him. He drops everything and runs to me. I hug him as soon as he enters my embrace. I feel tears escape but I don't care. I'm just glade he is alright.

"Niall, baby, are you alright? Hell I've never missed you so damn much!" I pretty much whisper into his skin.

"It's ok princess, I'm here, I'm ok. I won't ever hurt you or leave you." That is all I need to hear. I sear we stood there for hours. Not saying anything just hugging and embracing eachother.

"Niall."

"Yah Princess." I looked into his bright blue eyes.

"Come home with me. I mean your stuff is all there." He hugged me tight.

"Of corse princess."

***

"Alright! That's it!" We finished putting everything in the second closet for him. His cloths, shoes, ect.

"It's not big but-" He inturrups me with a kiss.

"It's perfect." I smile and look at the ground.

"Hey how about we go out tonight? My treat." I look at the clock it is 3:25.

"Alright. Where we going."

"Just dress a bit fancy." I roll my eyes and peck his lips I go and get ready. I hop in the shower and let my mind wander of where he could be taking me.

I step out and Niall's eyes go wide. I look down at myself. I was wearing black five inch heels with a very tight strapless dress that went to mid thigh. I had on a skull necklace with wings (Avenged Sevenfold!!!) My hair was pulled back in a slick pony tail. I didn't think it was anything crazy.

"You look amazing!" He said. I smiled shyly. He look amazing too. He had a black dress shirt on with black pants. He had on dress shoes with black plugs and a cross necklace. Can you say hot???

"You clean up nice too Ni." He offered his arm and we went out.

***

The dinner was amazing. He still won't tell me where we are going whitch frustrates the shit out of me like crazy.

"Niall please just tell me where we are going."

"Nope!" He said poping the 'p'. I grunted. I don't like not knowing where I'm going. AHHHHHH! Soon the car comes to a stop. I look out in excitment. Niall chuckles.

"Hold on! Were not there yet." I pout as he comes and opens my door. I take his arm as he walks me to our destination. (Wow that didn't sound like siri at all) We walk into a building and then go up the stairs to two french doors.