FUCKED UP

AVERICK POV

Why?

Why was school even invented? What for? It was torture to all, especially for me. I fucking hate it. Fuck school. Fuck life.

"AVERICK! Come on honey, wake up! Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can skip school. And your friends are waiting for their soon to be alpha in the next hours you know! Come on!"

My Mom shouted with her amazona voice.

Her name is Rosalinda Vanes. A very tall woman with healthy built. She's kinda rough looking for a woman but she's really beautiful. She sometimes act like a man too but that's fine considering she's the Luna. She has to be strong.

"Mom, shut the Fuck up." I mumbled through the pillow that I'm using to cover my eyes because she opened the blinders.

"What did you say?! Get up now , Averick before I do something to you!" She fumed, snatching my pillow from me. Ugh.

"Mom, m'tired!" I muttered while she pull me up. Man, she sure is strong.

"I don't care young man. Get up! Your mate might be waiting for you at school already!"

My eyes flew open at the mention of my mate.

Mate. Mine.

Just thinking about it was enough to make me smile. I'm so excited. Just a few more hours and my mate is gonna be officially mine. I don't have any idea who she is going to be but I hope it's Ameera. My girlfriend for two years. Beautiful, sexy and strong. An ideal Luna for an ideal alpha.

"Fuck. Fine. Get off me now, woman."

My mom chuckled then ruffled my hair.

"Hurry up. You're gonna be late."

Timeskip (just because I can)

"Happy birthday, alpha!"
"I hope you find our Luna soon!"
"Stay handsome, birthday boy!"

That's just some of the greeting that I am getting this morning. All of them giving me smiles and grins.
I know all of them are excited for me. I'm about to find my mate after the alpha ritual. My mate. The pack's Luna. Hopefully it's Ameera.

Speaking of the little sexy devil.

"Happy birthday, hot stuff!"

She made her way to me. Her hips swaying here and there making the guys turn their heads. She is beyond sexy.

I put my arms around her waist as she kissed me deeply. And somehow,...

I wasn't happy.

It was strange considering I was always itching for her kiss.

"What's wrong, Av?" She asked, noticing my little dilemma.

I pecked her red lips.

"Nothing babe. Let's go."

We walk hand in hand, the strange feeling not leaving my mind but I pushed it aside.

"Guys! They're beating Loyce up!"

I heard one guy shout, making both me and Ameera stop from walking.

The name Loyce suddenly rolling up from my tounge, leaving a strangely pleasant feeling.

"Someone is finally going to put that faggot in his place huh? Well, that's great! I hate Loyce!"

"Who doesn't?" The two bitches talking laughed.

My blood boil at what they said and I don't even know why.

"Babe, come on! We're gonna be late." I nod my head and followed Ameera.

The whole day went by quite slow. But it was fun. The greetings here and there never stop and I doubt it will until tomorrow.

Finally, it was night.

The party was already getting started. The whole pack was here at the packhouse to celebrate. I met a few new faces that I've forgotten already but...

But there was this one boy...

His face was bruised but even with all those wounds... he was beautiful. He was also small, maybe a 5'4 in height which was dwarfed by my 6'2. He looks like he was forced to come here. He was just standing at the corner talking to no one but I noticed people from school talking to him, but not in a friendly way.

I know I shouldn't care but he's just too beautiful to be treated that way.

W-wait... what?

"Av! Baby, your dad's calling for you!"

Ameera shouted while running, her boobs jingling. It was a nice view but somehow... it made me sick.

"Okay. Tell him I'll be there." She nodded.

She blew me a kiss but I didn't do anything to catch it... because...

I didn't feel the need to.

Ugh.

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!!!