BIG NEWS

The door was slammed right into Rayne's unsuspecting face. He stumbled back and landed in a very awkward and uncomfortable position on his bedroom floor.

Kris came inside, sweaty and looking so scared but excited at the same time. When he saw his boyfriend on the floor, he sat down on his stomach. Rayne groaned because of the sudden pressure.

"Holy fuck, Rayne!" Kris shouted at Rayne's face as he bounced slightly on the other's stomach.

"What the fuck, dude?!" Rayne shouted back, and he received a bitch slap on his cheek.

"Don't scream at my face!"

"Oh yeah, and you can to mine?!"

"Yes, because you're my slave!"

"Kris, I'm not your slave!"

"Yes, you are!"

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"I am not!"

"I'M PREGNANT!!!"

"I am not!...wait, what?"

Kris slapped him again, harder this time. He pushed his small boyfriend off of him and carried him to his bed, setting his now shaking boyfriend on his lap while facing him.

All of a sudden, Kris started bawling his eyes out like a kid. Rayne did his best in comforting his mate, rubbing his back and ruffling his hair, giving him butterfly kisses.

Kris' announcement still hasn't sunked in into his head because it was just too hard to process at the moment. But he knew that if this hard for him, then what more for Kris who's the one carrying the baby?! At 18?!

Holy shit! They're 18!

LOYCE IS GONNA KILL HIM!

He remember the luna telling him to properly wear condoms everytime they do the did. Oh no. Forget Averick, his wrath won't match Loyce's for impregnating their princess!

Now he feels like crying too.

"Why are you crying?!"

"The luna is going to murder me! He's going to cut off my balls and crash it in his hands until they're nothing but a gooey mess and then feed it to me!"

"You're so disgusting! But yeah, that's true."

Rayne rolled his teary eyes.

"oh wow, very comforting. Thanks, hun!" he said sarcastically.

"Bitch, we're pregnant!" Kris repeated, a little more calm this time.

"How the fuck are we going to tell our parents?" was Rayne's question.

Kris shrugged his shoulders, honestly, he doesn't know. He's just scared at the moment. He didn't want to disappoint his mother who especially told him to make the most of his teenage life and reserve the motherhood for later. Loyce didn't want him to experience the same hardships he did upon becoming a mother at such young age, he knew how hard it was. But now he's here, two months pregnant inside his mate's arms.

"Let's just keep it a secret for now..." Rayne concluded, combing Kris' hair with his long fingers.

Just when the omega was about to nod his head in agreement, someone came barging inside the room.

"Keep what a secret?" Craig asked, feigning innocence.

Rayne and Kris both looked at him in pure horror. Oh no! How long has he been there?! Did he hear them?

"Uhm..."

Craig held out his hand to make Rayne stop talking. Okay, yes. He heard them, right from the very start. He heard the loud thump from Kris tackling Rayne on the ground, he thought it something might have happened so he came upstairs but check up on them. But when he heard them a serious conversation, he decided to conceal his presence and listen.

"Stop. That was very careless of you two." Craig started, looking at them seriously.

Kris got off from his boyfriend's lap and sat beside him instead. Rayne held his much smaller hand on his, giving him an encouraging squeeze.

"We didn't mean it...it just happened." Kris tried to reason. He looked up and saw Craig glaring at him, then to Rayne.

"You shouldn't even be having sex at such age. I don't care if you guys are mates, you're too young. And now you're going to have kids when you, yourselves, are still brats. I've never been so disappointed in you two. And I'm sure everyone will be, too, when they find out. Don't keep it a secret, they're gonna find out sooner or later anyways. I'm not happy with this sudden turn of events but I won't leave you guys behind, just know that I got your back. This baby needs you both. All I can say now is good luck. You better figure this shit out." Craig said, tensed and tough but somewhere in his heart, he is more than just thrilled by the thought of being a granpa. But that's for later, he's supposed to be mad right now.

When he left, Rayne and Kris were just silently sitting there at the bed, thinking to themselves. Well fuck. Fuck, indeed. They surely fucked up, BIGTIME.

"We have to tell mama first. It's bad enough that uncle Craig was the first to know, but I know he'll stay quiet and let us do the tea-spealing." Kris finally said after a few minutes of just staring into nowhere.

"Yeah. The luna needs to be the very first person that we'd tell. Though, I know that he's gonna be the hardest obstacle to cross too."

They sighed under their breaths, slumping their shoulders in stress. They have a long ahead of them...

But they both know, once the baby is here, it's gonna be more than just worth all the nagging that they're bound to face.