shdhdhjdj

"Where are we going?" Kris impatiently asked while riding shotgun on Rayne's car. Rayne's father's car, to be exact.

His long, slender legs were folded on the sit, his hands wrapped around his knees. He was silently watching the trees outside, and admiring how the weather is so nice today.

Rayne lookes at him and smiled to himself. Kris looks so beautiful like that. All calm and silent. It's really as if he was an angel.

"Honestly, I still haven't figured it out." Rayne admitted with a nervous laughter. He was just too excited to think of anything last night and this morning so you can't really blame him.

Kris glanced at him, then went back to his own little world.

"What about the movies?" Rayne carefully asked.

"Watch movies and then flirt throughout the film and kiss the whole movie away? No thanks. Too cliche." he sassed

"What about the mall? We can go shopping." Rayne tried again

"If I wanna go shopping, I could've just bring Mama, unlce Emery and uncle Chasty with me because you whine so much whenever you accompany me in malls."

The alpha of the two scratched behind his ears, a habit of his. Well, Kris was right. He just don't understand why his lover is trying so hard to look good when he's already this beautiful. He doesn't need those revealing clothes or make-ups to look good.

"Then how about the park? Or arcade? I can win you a teddy bear or something!" Rayne proudly said, puffing his chest.

Kris rolled his eyes

"Are some fucking novel prince? All the things you said sound so fucking cliche and boring!"

This only made Rayne laugh. Here's his little devil's comeback. And he was just so calm two seconds ago.

"Then you suggest where we go!" the young alpha chuckled.

They went quiet for a while and Rayne just drived and drived without anywhere to go. When the silence became too unbearable, Rayne turned the radio on.

Do you remember when
I said I'll always be there
Ever since we were ten
When we were out on the playground ,playing pretend
I didn't know ot back then

Rayne smiled when he heard the lyrics of the song. Perfect.

He glanced at his silent lover and saw him grinning and tapping his finger on top of his knee to the beat.

Silent moments like this between them are rare since they're always arguing so they both made sure to enjoy it while it lasts.

I pray for all your love
Boy your love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you
Squeeze you
Somebody pinch me
This is something like a movie
And i don't know how it ends,boy
But I fell in love with my bestfriend

Rayne's small smile grew into a full blown smile. It's like the singer was singing his heart's contents. Word by word.

With one hand on the steering wheel, he reached the other to intertwine it with his lover's hand. He was shocked to feel that Kris was lightly trembling and sweating. He glanced at him immediately and saw how he was blushing furiously. When Kris noticed that he was staring, the omega tried to glare at him.

"If you wanna die of car crash, go ahead. But please don't take me with you." Kris mumbled

Despite what he said, Rayne knew he meant the opposite. This may sound like bragging, but he was pretty sure that Kris would do anything for him. And if he dies, Kris dies. He knew because he feels the same exact. That's how much they love each other and it hurts so much for their 15 year-old hearts!