STARTING OVER AGAIN???

AVERICK POV

After what happened, I made his family leave. I couldn't bare seeing them hurt my mate any longer, they've done enough. I know I'm not one to talk but I've changed, all I wanna do now is protect and love Loyce and Kris.

But before they left, I talked to his father and brother. They told me that they really do love and care for Loyce but was left with no choice but to let him take all the hurt and beatings because it really was like a bad omen to be family with an omega back then. They've also asked for second chance because they miss Loyce so much already and that they were both dying to just protect him like I do. And to be honest, I believe them! I just feel like they really are genuine about all the things they've said and I can see it clearly in their eyes, the adoration when they saw Loyce when they had their first step in the room with my mate staring back at them. I saw the longing and I've felt the love that it's so sad and heart breaking to look at them knowing that there is a large possibility that Loyce might not forgive them.

But then again, I was forgiven, right?

"Hey, Av! Your queen is looking for you!" I was startled when Em shouted from my door, his head sticking in from the outside. I didn't even get to say anything and he was already gone, singing loudly to Taylor Swift's song. Probably to eat the whole fridge again, that pregnant boy... I wonder if Loyce was that much of a big eater when he was pregnant with Kris.

Oh well, he's looking for me, better go after my queen.

I stood up  from my comfy seat and exit my office to go find Loyce, he's most probably in his room. He has been a bit down ever since his family incident. I wanted to cheer him up but I don't know how. I don't know much about him. And oh my fuck! I don't know anything about my mate! Seriously, I'm the best.

I went to his and Kris' room, knocking at the door in 1D's Night Changes cause I know for a fact that Loyce would die for Louis Tomlinson. Okay, maybe I do know things about him.

After the whole chorus, the door was slowly opened and I was welcomed by a grinning Loyce. He smacked my chest lightly and told me to come in.

"Don't mess with my kids' song, you dumb ass!" He playfully shouted as he sat down on his bed, beside our son.

I laughed as I approached a sleeping Kris and put a long and loving kiss on his forehead. On my peripheral view, I saw Loyce looking at us with a small contented smile on his pink lips. Somehow, that send millions of heavenly feelings on my chest and they hit me so fucking hard.

After saying a silent 'I love you' to Kris, I then turn to Loyce who's still smiling dreamily. I chuckled at his cuteness, causing him to glare at me.

"You love him so much, don't you?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

I smiled to myself and look at Kris' sleeping figure, brushing strands of soft hair out of his forehead.

The image of a teen Kris flashed on my mind. He'd be the most beautiful in his school. Guys and girls would be either falling head over hills for him or will be very jealous of him. He's gonna be as pretty and angelic as Loyce and I'm gonna be their protector. Their knight in shining armor.

I really do love them so fucking much. I love them more than I love myself.

"You guys are my life." I answered truthfully, looking at him dead in the eyes.

He stared back at me and that went on for about ten seconds when his eyes suddenly started to water. I panicked, thinking I said something wrong but I was shocked when he suddenly hit my shoulder.

"You're making this so hard for the both of us!" He whisper yelled, smacking my chest over and over again. I glanced at Kris and I was relieved to see him still peacefully sleeping despite the noises that me and Loyce are making.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking his wrist in a loose grip to stop him from moving.

He glared at me and forcefully took his hand away from mine. He then wiped his eyes with both his knuckles, looking almost like a kid.

"You know I told you we are never gonna enter a risky relationship, right?"

I looked down at my lap where my suddenly shaky and sweaty hands lie. This conversation is making me nervous and anxious. I knew we're gonna have to talk about US sooner or later but I didn't expect it to be this soon. To be honest, I'm still not ready.This will either go good and we'll end up happy and probably together, or go very bad that will end everything between us and bring us tears.

I nodded my head reluctantly.

"Then why?!" There's his infamous glare again. His words were said in a soft yell but it held so heavy feelings in them.

"Why what?"

"Why are you making me love you even more?! Are you doing this on purpose?! You'll make me fall for you and then break my heart again?!"

"What?! NO! Loyce I love you so much, that's the truth! And I really do want us back together cause you and Kris are my life...I just want to build this family." I fought back but less aggressive.

Loyce stopped moving and stared at me as if making sure if I was telling him the truth. I am.

His eyes watered up again and he finally let out quiet sobs. He lifted his legs to his chest and hid his head between them, covering his head with his hands and then silently cried.

"I don't want you to hurt me and my son!"

"I won't, trust me. Please!"

I hate this.

I hate seeing him cry.

I hate seeing him hurt.

Especially when I'm the cause.

I just wanted to cry with him. To feel all the pain that he's feeling. To make him forget and to just put a permanent smile on his beautiful face.

I inched closer to him, taking his wrists in my hand and making him look at me. I wiped his tears and smiled down at him. I felt my eyes warming up as I stare at his own pair.

I can't believe I hurt a person this beautiful, inside and out. He really is like an angel, so pure, so kind and inhumanly pretty. I wanna torture myself for giving him pain in the past. Loyce deserves the best man in the whole world. I know that's not me, but I'm gonna be selfish and just keep him to myself.

I didn't even get to think and before I knew it, I was already kissing a pair of a sinfully soft, red and warm lips. Out of all the kisses we had, so far this is the best. Every single one of them were precious to me, but this one is just different. It held more meaning and more feelings.

Our lips moved in a slow pace, savoring every second. I put my hands in his waist and pulled him close to my body, almost sitting on my lap with his legs on the either side of me. His small and trembling hand made its way into my hair and massaged my scalp while the other was on my neck. The kiss went from slow and sweet into a passionate and hard kissing. His mouth automatically opened when my tongue touched his lips. I sensually but slowly explored his hot mouth earning a low moan from him. I was surprised when he started to grind against my groin.

Everything feels so right and perfect.

"What does this mean, queen?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss while catching my breath.

"This means don't you ever fuck up again!" He said with a playful smile and pecked my lips.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you, too!"

And we connected our lips again, this time with smiles.

That went on for another minute that felt like eternity. We both didn't want to stop but then shit happened.

"Papa, why are you eating mama'th lipth?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello!!! It's been a long time, isn't it?! Thank you for still reading this shitty story! I'm glad I'm back and THANK YOU! Enjoy!

This chapter sucks, I know!!!

I'm gonna go now, the batteries' gonna die already! Sarreh, THank yyou!!!