PREPARATIONS

"Mama, what should I fucking wear?!" Kris asked loudly in frustration, roughly ruffling his long hair.

Loyce sit in amusement in his kid's blue bed, cross-legged and suppresing a laugh. He watched in adoration as Kris angrily shuffle through his closet, looking more than just confused on what to wear. He was naked all over but he didn't seem to mind his mother seeing his dick and ass like he's still a baby.

Today is his first date with Rayne since they got together two months ago. Well, first official date. Today is Saturday and the sky looks so lovely with its brilliant blue color. It was a perfect day for a date.

Kris don't know what they're going to do, so does Rayne, but they decided to just go with the flow of the day. When they're together, there's never a dead air or a boring moment. It's always lively. And by lively I mean they're always fighting. But that's just their way of showing their love for each other.

Loyce stared at his son, a warm, soft smile on his face. Averick just found out that being pregnant brings out the gentle and soft-spoken Loyce. Unlike when he's not pregnant, he's like always on his period.

"Wear whatever you want to wear, Angel. I'm sure you could go there with only your pjs and Rayne would still think you look beautiful. Because you really are." he said affectionately.

He find this insecure side of Kris very cute. Though he acts like a total princess, Kris is actually having an inferiority complex. Being a bitch to everyone is just a reflex for him to look strong.

"If it was you mama, that would've been right because you're fucking gorgeous! But it's me we're talking about in here! I can't just go there without making an effort on my outfit. I already look hideous to begin with, I don't wanna upgrade myself and become a laughing stock!" Kris' eyes turned glossy as he clutched one tank-top on his hand and then used the clean clothing to wiped his nose.

Seeing his baby's tears, Loyce got up, putting so much effort, and sat beside Kris.

"Baby, you're beautiful! Don't ever compare yourself to me or to anybody, okay?! You're you and nobody can change that. If only you know how beautiful you are my love, you'd be jealous of yourself. Now go on and wear whatever you wanna wear and go to your date!" Loyce encouraged with a gentle smile.

"I'm beautiful?" Kris asked with a hopeful eyes. The mother among the two nodded and then hugged his son's naked body.

And so Kris picked his own outfit after about another one hour. He settled with a red, fitted jeans and paired it with a white plain shirt which is almost too large on him, reaching up to the middle of his thigh. His curly blonde hair was up in a messy bun, courtesy to his mother. Loyce and Averick have always been the one doing his hair, or sometimes Rayne. On his feet was his usual brown boots and he finished it of with his accessories, just one piercing on his left ear, nothing on his nose and their paired necklace. It was a gift from Rayne when they got together, necklace with an infinity pendant, their names engraved on it. They cannot be seen without it.

Loyce looked his kid up and down and feel so proud. He's never been the one to care about what's an appropriate clothing and what's not to begin with. He didn't mind Kris' outfits even though some people thinks it's hideous and he looks like a rebel. His son is beautiful in whatever he wear.

"You're good to go!" Loyce enthusiastically said.

Kris didn't wear any make-up, he never does. It's too heavy for his face.

The mother and son hugged each other before going out of the room. The moment they come, they bumped into his dad. Averick's eyes turned wide as hell as he look at his kid.

"You're so beautiful, my Angel!"
He gushed like a teenage girl as he hugged the daylights out of Kris.

"Papa stop! I can't breath!" Kris giggled, smacking his father's face.

When Averick finally let go, the three of them went down stairs to meet Rayne.

Averick and Loyce looked at each other. To be honest, they were still hesitant with letting their kid and Rayne date at such young age. But then again, it's bound to happen eventually. Not to mention Kris is going to rebel even more if they even try to separate the two of them. It's not like they're doing anything wrong so why not just let them young ones love each other freely, right? Right. No.

"Where's Rayne?" Kris asked no one in particular.

Craig and Sean appeared out of nowhere, sneaking up to Kris and attacked him with tickles. The young omega squealed when he was picked up and spun around. They all laugh as they watch Craig and Sean play with Kris. Thank God his outfit wasn't messed.

"Hi!" a certain voice greeted from behind them. Kris tried his bestest not to fall to the ground because that voice just makes him weak in the knees. It's funny how he's still not used to it, considering they meet each other everyday and talk to each other almost every hour.

Craig put Kris down on the ground and everyone looked between the two love birds. Loyce's eyes watered a bit when he saw how Kris looks at Rayne, and vice versa. It's like seeing a mirror of him and Averick. A love so pure and beautiful.

"You're late!" Kris huffed with his hands on his hips. Averick snickered because it looked so much like his mother.

Rayne put up his hands in the air, backing away from his lover.

Little did he know, Kris is actually feeling really giddy inside. Why? Because Rayne looks so fucking hot right now! The young alpha has his normally let down black hair, slicked back, giving him a clean and suave look. He was wearing a plain white shirt also (that was unintentional) and topped it with a leather jacket. He's wearing a ripped jeans and on his feet was black boots. Yup, fucking good-looking. He was definitely loved by God for having this kind of charm.

"You can't be late for the next time or I'll personally rip your balls off!"

"No bad words!"

"Sorry not sorry, Mama!"

And with that, they left hand in hand. The alpha and luna and Craig and Sean were left fondly looking after the young couple. They've watched these two grow and witnessed their love story progress. Even Sean and Craig felt their hearts swell when they saw Rayne slowly bent down to peck Kris' lips.

"They're so precious..." Averick dreamily wisphered but everyone heard.

"They're our babies. I love them both so much!" Loyce sniffled. Damn hormones.

"Yeah..." Sean and Craig said in unison.

I hope nothing goes wrong

Let's see about that...