I'M THE WORST

Author's Note: I'm gonna again cuz we probably don't have internet tomorrow.

Love lots! ;)

••••••••••

AVERICK POV

"I am so disappointed in you, Averick! SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTED!!!" My dad growled, pacing the room like a mad man. Mom was at the other side of the room, away from me, as if I have a deadly disease or something. They both gave me a disapproving look.

I sighed then roughly ruffled my hair in pure anger and frustration.

"Dad I'm straight! I can't be mated to a boy! The moon Goddess must have mistaken it. There's no way I'm mated to him. I'd rather be mated to a girl omega than him, not to mention he's an omega, too. How could an omega help me?!" I snapped.

Never have I ever raised my voice to my parents, specially my father. Just now, and hopefully, never again.

"Can you hear yourself? The moon Goddess does not make a mistake when choosing mates. And it doesn't matter if he's a boy or what, he is, well WAS your mate! You are made to love, care and help each other! I did not raise you just to disappoint me in your own birthday, Averick. And you should know that without him, you'd be nothing too." Now, it's my mom's turn. If I didn't know better, I'd say she's so close to crying. And to be honest, it hurts me. I don't like seeing my mother or father like this.

I looked down, not wanting to see their faces anymore.

"I expected so much from you, Averick. Not only me, not only your mother, but also the whole pack. Your pack. You do know that you just put their safety on the line, right? I just wish that when danger comes, you can protect all of them without crying for your mate."

My father's voice grew distant as I think of the things happening.

I'm straight. I don't think I can be in a relationship with a boy. All my life I have only been attracted to girls. Girls with smooth legs, sexy body, big boobs, pretty face. That's practically Ameera, my EX girlfriend. But then, thinking about her now, it doesn't excite me the way it did before. I feel empty thinking about her. Or any other girl at that. So just to test my sexuality, I thought of guys. Muscle and all and tell you what? I'm surprised I managed not to throw up in front of my parents. I'm not attracted to anyone anymore.

But then, I remembered his face. His face personally hand sculpted by God. So broken, yet so fucking beautiful and perfect.

No.

It's wrong. I'm straight and what would people say if I accepted a boy for a mate? They'd be disgusted. And last thing I want is my pack feeling disgust towards me.

I know I disappoint them but eventually they'll get over it. We'll move on with our lives, protect the pack well and I'll find a replacement female Luna. Maybe I'd even get back together with Ameera.

That's right. I did the right thing.

"I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I did the right thing."

I heard my father sigh and my mother gasped, as if not believing I just said that.

"You are dismissed, alpha." He finally said.

I nodded, stood up and held my head high.

"Thank you."

Once out of their office, I saw my beta, Craig, waiting for me.

"You okay man?" He asked and I just gave him a nod.