REAL FAMILY TIME

Author's Note: Hi people!
Sorry for the long wait! I don't know what to write. Anyways, here it is now!

Most of all guys, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND SUPPORT!!!

I was actually surprised people really wastes their precious times reading my story.

SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHITTY STORY! YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!

P.S. I Dont wanna rush things here so the progress between the characters are going to be quite slow.

Bye! Thank you all!

LOVE LOTS! HUGS AND SMOOCHEZZZ!!!

LOYCE POV

After that Ameera dilemma, things started to go back to ALMOST normal. We dont really fight anymore, just little bickerings that cannot be avoided. She has been staying quiet most of times and her non sense bitchings lessen BUT... she became more clingy and touchy with Averick. I mean, that is totally fine with me and its none of my business anyways. I dont give a fuck if they are back together but could they at least tone it down in front of the kids, specially Kris. Averick knows that my angel wants us back together, even though we never really happen, and yet he has been rubbing it to Kris face that he has Ameera now.

And I just realized I sound like a bitter ex and I am most definitely not.

Dont get me wrong, though. I would be happy if he finally found the one for him but I am absolute it wasnt Ameera. That hoe is a bitch. I just simply hate her and I think, no matter how much of a jerk and asshole Averick is, she doesnt deserve him.

Anyways, Kris was bugging me non stop about going to play basketball but everybody is too busy to go with us and I dont wanna go there with just the two of us. And I would rather stay in bed and cuddle with my baby but I also dont wanna upset him. I mean, he has been upset enough because of a certain pair of hoes, so whatever. I just wanna make my angel happy and feel loved.

So now I am replacing my clothes with a comfortable light blue short that reached my mod thigh, and a plain loose white T shirt so it wouldnt be hard to move around a lot. I also prepared things like bunch of towels for sweat, bottles of water and Kris favorite manga juice, and a few snacks. I dressed my son in his basketball clothes and I tied both our hair in a neat bun.

We were just about to head out of the pack house door when a deep voice called from behind us. I rolled my eyes and turn around to face a confused looking Averick.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked. I seriously wanted to tell him that its none of his business but I know Kris wouldnt really like that. So instead I gave him a slight forced smile.

"Kris wanted to go play basketball."

"Just the two of you?" I rolled my eyes at how much he made me look like I cannot take care of my son. I am pretty strong now and not a little princess that should have a bodyguard wherever she goes. I learned how to be emotionally and physically strong when he hurt me. So, thanks to him, I guess.

I nodded my head and he suddenly turned to run.

"Wait there! I am coming with you!" He shouted.

"No need, Averick! I can take care of him and you have works to do!" I shouted back but he ignored me. I wasted my precious voice for a jerk like him.