CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
This is a very special update for it is Christmas!

This will show the family- feels of the characters and I just hope it warms your hearts

I wish you all a happy Christmas and please enjoy!

AVERICK POV

The whole pack sat in a big circle in the middle of the forest.
This is where we're going to wait for Christmas. Yeah, it's fucking freezing out here but no one seemed to mind. You might be thinking, guys you're werewolves why do you care for Christmas? Well, it's because though we don't necessarily believe in the said big guy above, it's just hard not to love Christmas. We all love it so much. I mean, it's a season of giving and love. It's just special

Yearly, we do a countdown out in the woods and do a little party. The main stars are the children. Some of those who are willing will perform their talents. We exchange speeches and gifts and it's just wonderful.

Twenty more minutes.

I can tell that everyone is just equally excited, from the way they talk with big smile on their faces.

I looked beside me where Loyce sat, Kris in his lap. My son looks so cute wrapped in thick colorful jackets, with his hair down. Well, it's not really surprising when he has a mother like that. Loyce looks breathtaking. Surreal. Perfect. He's just too beautiful for words. And then look at me, I'm like a rotten potato next to him.

"Stop raping me with your eyes, big boy. Have at least a little bit of shame." Loyce said with a playful angry look.

I chuckled and messed his hair, which was also let down flowing all the way to his bottom. Tonight, no make up is present and only a simple red dress is worn. This is Loyce's most beautiful form. I wouldn't trade this for every woman in the world.

"Papa the time!" Kris reminded

I looked down on my phone and saw that there's only a minute left. I told everyone to get ready because we're going a countdown.

5

4

3

2

1

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

And the party begins. Every Christmas is fun but I must say, this is the best Christmas ever!

Everyone was happy and having loads of fun. I'm proud of all the kids in our pack and I enjoyed their little performances. They dance and sing very well but there was this one kid, who I just learned was Kris' best friend, who wrote a very meaningful and cute poem. It made a lot of us cry, especially Kris because basically 1/4 of it was about him. After that, the adults give heartfelt messages. My parents, Sean and Craig's parents, our beloved granpas and granmas of our pack. Then exchange gifts. I will never forget the exchange gifts part. I will never forget those who smiled so bright for they truly loved the gifts they received and also those kids who cries because they're not satisfied with theirs. The last part was the alpha's speech. My speech.

I told them everything that I've always wanted to say but couldn't because I don't have enough courage to do so. I apologized for my wrongs. And I thanked them for everything. And I told a story about myself, about how I act all high and mighty when in all honesty, I'm just like a helpless newborn baby. About how I treasure each and every single one of them. About how I'm so proud of them and I'm so lucky to have them. I thanked my parents and my friends who never gave up on my piss-poor attitude.