HE- THEY'RE BACK!!!

LOYCE'S POV

"Mama, whath that?" A cute soft squeaky voice asked.

I look beside me and saw my baby, Kris, looking outside the car window. His little hands pressed against the hard glass. The sun rays lighting his angelic face giving him an inhuman look. I'm so proud.

We are currently inside a friend's car, our destination being my old pack. Zack decided to take us there with his mate, Agnez. She was in front sit while me and my son settle at the back.

"That's a cow, baby. You know, the one that goes Mooooo!!!" I answered. He has always been the curious type. Always asking about  things that catches his attention. He's pretty smart, too. He already can count to a hundred and had memorized the alphabet. Again, I'm so proud.

"You thound funny, mama!" He giggled. Oh and yeah. He can't say S properly. It was actually totally cute but I hope it will be fixed when he grew up.

The whole ride fell into silence after that as Kris fell asleep. Zack and Agnez weren't talking either so I was given a chance to think to myself.

Just a few more minutes and I'm gonna be back at Silver Moon Pack again. The pack that never, even once, have accepted me. The pack who tortured me. The pack who treated me like trash and made me feel small. His pack. He, who had broken me into tiny pieces.

I can't help but feel excited, though. I can't wait to see how things changed there, who ended up with who and what remained the same. I can't wait to see my 'family' again, who didn't even try to look for me.
But most of all, I can't wait to see their reaction when they see me again.

I am strong now. So strong a mateless alpha from a neighboring pack offered to take me as his Luna. I refused, of course.

I won't let them step on me again. I'm not really planning a revenge, what I'm saying is, if someone dared to pick a fight with me, I'm never backing down. And I'll make sure they remember my name, Loyce, not gay boy, not pack's runt, not useless omega, just Loyce Ernestine!

"L, we're here. Silver Moon pack, right?" Zack asked, turning his head to look at me.

I must've spaced out too much to not notice that the car has already came to a halt. Zack looks so tired, Agnez was rubbing her eyes and my baby is still asleep in my lap. I ruffled Kris' hair before finally softly tapping his shoulder to wake him up. He stirred a little but it wasn't enough so I shake him a bit. His eyes started to slowly open. I look at Zack and his mate to see them staring at my angel fondly. I know they're going to miss Kris. He was the baby of Star Light pack after all. All of them were saddened when they learned that we're leaving.

"Baby, we're here. Wakey wakey!"

Kris look up at me with his drowsy sleepy eyes. Cute.

"Come on Heart! Get up!" Zack yelled cheerfully. But I know he's about to cry already. Only him call Kris Heart.

Kris giggled at his uncle before sitting up. His finger immediately combing his longish curly hair. One thing about him, he loves his hair.

"Let's go angel?" I ask him taking his small hands. He nodded and I opened the door, letting one foot outside. I came to a stop.

I let out a shaky sigh. Fuck. I'm nervous.

"Mama, wath wrong?" Kris asked behind me. I turned to him and kiss his nose.

"Nothing. Let's go!"

We stepped out of the car and finally have a proper breather.

Zack took all of our backs from the back of the car, Agnez behind him. I used that time to observe the place, breathing the very familiar scent this forest has.

Nothing really changed. The place is still as beautiful as ever. Trees skyrocketing to the sky, different kinds of flowers giving color to the forest and the huge pack house standing proudly at the middle. It's still the same.

"Mama, pretty!!!" Kris squeaked beside me. Jumping up and down while holding my hand. I smiled at the antic finding it precious to look at. Good to know he's loving the place.

"Here's all your things, L." Zack's voice called from behind me. I look down and saw all our bags out of the car.

I look at him and smiled.

"Why don't you guys come in with us and have some rest before you go? I'm sure Agnez is pretty tired, so are you Zacky." I offered.

"Nah. We're fine and I don't really want to stay longer. I might cry cuz my best friend and his angel is finally leaving me." He half-joked. I can see from his eyes that he's very sad.

"You sure?" I asked once again.

They both nodded their head and smiled gently at me. That was when my eyes started to water. Damn. I've sworn not to cry.

"L, don't! I'll cry, too! Argh! Damn, come here!" I ran to Zack's open arms with Kris and he engulfed us in a big hug. Agnez watching closely. I felt Zack's tears wetting my exposed shoulder as I am wearing a tank top.

"We will miss you, uncle Z!" Kris cried from Zack's shoulder as he cradled him.

"I'll miss you guys, too!"

We cried and cried for a little more, Agnez capturing the precious moment with her camera.

"I love you." Zack suddenly whispered in my ear.

Oh. I forgot to mention. We had something special between us. We were just friends until we both noticed that things have started to change. From the constant kisses, the holding hands, the stolen glances and the secret silent 'I love yous'. I thought he was the one who could finally help me move on from Averick, but then Agnez came. That is why I'm not really fond of her.

I squeezed his hand resting around my waist.

"It's fine. It wasn't your fault. Take care of her. I love you too, though."

I thought that was the end, but I was surprised when he suddenly pecked my unsuspecting lips. My eyes widened. I look at Agnez to see her grinning at me.

"I approved. He told me he never really get to kiss you back then." She said with a laugh.

I look at Zack again to see him blushing.

"Could've warned me." I teased.

"Whatever! Bye! Take care of yourself and this little angel. Just remember Star Light is always here for you." He said, changing the topic and handing Kris back to me.

I grinned at him.

"Thank you guys. So fucking much!"

Soon, they left. But not without Zack scolding me for cursing in front of Kris. Not like I'm planning on doing it again, I just got carried away by my emotion.

Anyways.

We're here.

I'm back.

We're back.