WAIT

LOYCE'S POV

Three years.

Three long years away from my mate. My sex-god like mate. So handsome and charming. So perfect. But most of all, so fucking horrible and stupid!

I would, could, should never forget that night. That faithful night. The worst yet also the best of all. I was so innocent back then. Three years ago, I was just another bullied gay boy of the pack and whole school. Not to mention an omega. Even humans are so much stronger than me back then. I knew nothing but the lessons in school, my love for my family and my dream of finding my mate. My mate who turned out to be the biggest asshole that has walked this earth. He's a douchebag, a devil and the worst mate ever! I mean, how could someone reject their mate at first glance without knowing them and then make them leave the pack then after all that, take their virginity like it was just a cheap candy?! He is fucking horrible! A handsome demon prince! Handsome, nonetheless.

But tell you what, even after everything he did to me I still find myself thinking of him. My heart still pound so hard by the thought of him. I still dream of him by my side.

He might have rejected me and I might have accepted his rejection, but our connection is still there. It was never cut off, never broken. It was weak, yes, but it was there. And it was enough to have me crying at night, wanting nothing but for him to love me back. Love US back. Us being me... And my son, Heart Kristensel.

Yes. Kris is his son.

When he left me all alone deep in the woods after a heated love making, I decided to head to the house and get all my clothes. I didn't really bother to say goodbye to my family, knowing they wouldn't give a flying fuck unicorn even if I was choking to death in front of them. Still love them then, though. But not anymore.

And yeah. I pretty much just wondered around the place when a kind old man took me in, soon finding out he was actually a werewolf, too. Their pack was nothing like my previous one. Almost all of them were loving and caring and they accept me for who I am. I made a few true friends there and only they know what happened to me. I soon found out I was pregnant and I've never been so happy and excited.

I was enjoying my life at Star Light pack and I thought my life was finally perfect even with the unfilled place in my heart. But that was until the old man, Kristopher, who took me in and cared for me, died. That was the second most sad moment in my whole life. Cuz even in the short span of time, I felt his love for me. He showered me with affection, appreciation and attention my true family failed to give. He stood as both my father and mother, brother and sister, and even as my best friend. He was my everything next to my baby.

That's why I decided to go back to my old pack. I can't stand seeing this place anymore cause it only remind me of Kristopher. I also don't want to go to another pack again, cuz I couldn't guarantee that they'd be as accepting. And it's hard to adjust to another environment again.

I don't know how he's going to react but fuck him. I hate him so much!

But to tell the truth, I was actually kinda thankful of him. For giving me such a wonderful gift that I wouldn't trade for earth. My angel, my everything, my son.

Kris is just so fucking adorable. He's beautiful inside and out and so pure. He's just plain perfect.

He was a combination of me and him. Kris have my small body and face, also my icy blue eyes only the middle of his was a hazel chocolate color. His eyes is gorgeous. He also got his father's nose and hair color. His hair reaching his shoulder curling a bit at the end, its shade between blonde and brown.

He's an angel. He's as perfect as his father.

I'm sure he would love Kris. If only he knew Kris exists.

Just you wait. I'm coming back, Averick. I'm coming back with your son.

Wait for us.

I can't wait to crush your world and mess your life.