FATHER AND SON DATE

AVERICK POV

"I'm sorry I couldn't convince your mother." I said with a sheepish smile.

Kris, who I prefer calling Kristen, only nodded his head, making his soft blonde locks sway with the calm dance of the wind. He looks so adorable in his blue knitted sweater and white pants, his feet covered by a cute red boots. His hair was down ending with a natural curl, with only a little bun on top of his head. He's an angel, I swear. And to think that he is mine. My son. My angel. My princess.
I just love him so much already. His hair, eyes, nose, even his cute lisp. He's just perfect to me. Just like his mother.

I was still kinda heartbroken but I'm putting that aside for now because I'm supposed to have fun with Kristen. I want to make him happy. Three years of not having his other father, it must've been tough for him.

"Ith fine, papa."

I grinned at the 'ith' part. It was hella cute. Oh and, he calls me papa. Yesterday he asked me about what he should call me and I said it was up to him. Suddenly, he started tearing up as he run into my arms and then he whispered papa. I couldn't help but cry with him. He told me to keep his crying a secret from his mother as he claimed that Loyce cries too. It was innocently adorable.

"Where are going, papa?" Kristen suddenly asked in his cute squeaky voice.

"The park, of course! We're going to play the whole day!" I cheered then picked him up. He giggled and then he started tickling my neck. To his dismay, it was nothing. I'm not really ticklish.

"Mama ith very ticklish." He pouted.
I chuckled and kissed his head. Noted.

We walked to the park for the next twenty minutes. But it felt like it was only a five minute walk. We were having so much fun, talking, telling jokes and making funny faces at each other.

Kristen was, indeed, a smart kid. Affectionate, caring, charming and loving, too. He's just perfection, you know. And it's making it hard to think that Kristen has my blood. I helped Loyce in making him. He was a fruit of a hot forced love making, but love making nonetheless. But he turned out so perfect. And I can never thank Loyce enough for that. For raising him so fucking well alone.

"Papa, we're here!"

Kristen jumped out from my arms and run to towards the park, laughing along the way. The sun was out and the wind was calm. The park was covered with green trees and different kinds of flowers giving a very relaxing and homey feeling. I was glad when I saw that only a few people were here. Ranging from teen friends, to couples to families. It was a great sight to look at.

I caught up to Kristen then lifted him up and spin him around. He laughed so loud, making some heads turn to us. They all gave my son a fond smile and awed at his adorableness.

"Papa, no! Thop!" He giggled.

Worried that he might feel too dizzy, I put him down, but still not letting go of his hand. He patted his wrinkled clothes before looking up at me with a grin.

"I'm hungry."

I chuckled then led him to a stall beside the park. I ordered him a chicken burger, a fries and an orange juice because he told me that Loyce doesn't let him drink coke, or any soft drinks at that. Just fruit juices.

I, on the other hand, ordered a cheese burger, a large fries, mash and coke.

After getting our food, we sat at the corner of the park. Kristen was on my lap, eating quietly.

"So tell me about yourself, princess. I want to get to know you." I started.

He looked up at me and shrugged.

"I'm Heart Krithen. Three yearth old. I'm going to thchool next year. I have an uncle named Zack and he callth me Heart. I love Granpy Krithopher. I'm happy with your pack becauthe uncle Thean and uncle Craig are both funny. You are my daddy but I didn't know but I love you and I love my mama!" He finished with a giggle.

I chuckled and then patted his head.

"What about you, papa? Tell me thomething about you!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Hmmm, my name is Averick Wereson. I'm twenty one years old. I'm an alpha. I have two bestfriends, Craig and Sean. You're my son and I love you with all my heart. Loyce, your mother, is my mate and the pack's luna. I love him so much, too. You guys are the best thing that have ever happened in my life. You are my treasures and love of my life." I said with a gentle smile while finger combing his soft hair.

This feels so good.

To have your kid inside your arms is just fucking amazing. To have them wrapped by your embrace and to pepper them with your kisses. I hadn't know there was a Kristen just until the week after the last but after I knew... I just loved him immediately and don't want to let go if him. Especially after seeing that he's an angel, inside and out. Loyce and I really did a great job making him. And I wouldn't mind having another Kristen.

He suddenly turn around to face me, staring in my eyes.

"Mama thaid you rejected him and call him mean thingth." He said with a cute glare.

Oh. So, Loyce told him our not so romantic story.

"I did. But that was then, honey. Papa was young and stupid. I love your mama now just as much a I love you and I want him back. But your mama hates me now and it hurts. I love him." I said truthfully.

It feels weird talking about things like this with a kid. But then again, this is Kristen. My smart son.

I saw his eyes soften, melting my insides with his cuteness. He suddenly kiss my cheek and then smile at me.

"I believe you."

"Thank you, baby."

He turned around again to check the place. We were embraced by a comfortable silence for a while. Just enjoying each other's warmth when he spoke again.

"Do you really want mama back?"

I was more than shocked to hear his question. Was it normal for a three years old to think like this. Some could barely even speak at this age.

"Yes." I answered anyways.

"I want a happy family papa. With a papa, a mama and me. And maybe other thiblingth (siblings), too."

I smiled a sad smile at that. I'm sorry. That probably wouldn't happen. Loyce said it himself. I want it, too, but I respect Loyce's descicion.

"I want it, too but your mama hates me." I said with a low voice.

"No and I will help you papa."

"Really?!"

"Yes. Leth make a happy family papa!"

Damn. What did I do to deserve a kid like Kristen?