NOT OFF THE HOOK

Rayne and Kris sat there in front of the omega's parents, the alpha and the luna of the pack.

They were both sweating like pigs and trembling under the hard staring their elders were giving them. They didn't know how to start! Kris didn't want to shock his mother too much coz his hormones are still in a rollercoaster ride since he literally just gave birth two weeks ago. The thought of his youngest omega brother gave him a little bit of comfort but the nerves is still so persistent on making its way into his stomach.

His stomach that currently has another life growing inside it.

And he's eighteen. Holy fuck.

Kris looks up at his parents. He could easily tell that Loyce is already more than worried and is dying because of the suspense they are causing. His father though looked like he already knew the news they're going to drop is far from good news.

But still a good news in a way. Just in the wrong time.

Rayne felt his heavy discomfort and took action. He held onto Kris much, much smaller hand, raised it up and gave it a sweet peck. Kris smiled up at him as a silent thanks before mouthing 'I love you.'

That had Averick raising his eyebrow because what the actual fuck? When was his son this gross with guys?!

"Okay, what is happening? Why am I suddenly in an emergency meeting with my wife called out by my own son and his boyfriend?" Averick asked, heavy confusion present in his eyes. The two teens could track worry in them too.

Rayne and Kris looked at each other and made an encouraging gestures. Loyce could only stare in both amusement and confusion.

"Mama, papa..." Kris trailed out, looking down as if he was feeling so embarrassed of himself. Well, he is embarrassed.

"What's wrong, my princess?" Loyce spoke up finally. He was speaking up in a very sweet and soothing voice coz he didn't want to rush his son. The boy looked so scared and worried for his dear life.

"Uhm...Mama you know that I love you, right? You too Papa, right?" Kris asked in a child like manner, finally looking at his parents with his usual sparkly but somehow sorry eyes.

Their oldest is acting weird but they could comment on that later coz a question is left hanging and they could see their kid's eyes turned all the more worried.

"Yes, Angel. And you know that we love you too, right?" It was Averick who answered for the both of them.

"Yes,but..."

Kris felt his eyes start to water. Fucking hormones, he thought. But the truth is, no pregnancy hormones were involved right now. His tears were caused by pure emotion. Rayne held his shaking hand tighter and kissed his sweaty forehead.

Loyce and Averick grew worried and worried as the two young lads kept on stalling. And now tears were shed, from their princess and that's all it took for the luna to be up on his feet towards his weeping son. Loyce hugged Kris and pats his head in a comfortable manner.

He didn't know what exactly was going but he just knew that his angel needed thorough comfort from his ever so loving mom. Averick contemplated if he should join the hug but he figured that he should just let his wife do it on his own because he's the one who relates with Kris the most. So the alpha decided to sit there quietly, while he worriedly give his wife and son a loving stare. From across him, Rayne was also so close to crying. He didn't want to disappoint these wonderful people in front of him. They're the best. But he knew they have to tell them sooner or later and it's better to be sooner.

Averick looked at Rayne in total confusion. The younger looked so shooked up and scared. Somehow that put a void in Averick's heart.

"But what, angel? Don't ever doubt our love for you, okay? I and your papa will always love you, every second and every heartbeat of our lives. You and your siblings, and also you Rayne. You guys are always our priority. We love you both. Now tell us what is wrong?" Loyce said, love and simple adoration clear as crystal in his eyes as he looks at the two nervous teens.