PICNIC PART 1

"Rayne, give me my fucking mango! You little piece of useless shit, get your stupid ass here and feed me my precious mango or  I'm seriously going to whoop your sorry ass!"

"RAYNE GET YOUR STUPID SELF OFF MY BED! YOU SMELL DISGUSTING AND YOU LOOK LIKE A HOMELESS DOG!  I DON'T WANT TO SMELL YOU, NOR SEE YOU RIGHT NOW! NO! DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!"

"Do I look like I care if it's two in the morning?!  I want you out of my fucking room to buy me a fucking mango cake down the cold street! Here's your ugly coat, wear that! I don't want you to die before you could even give me my cake. You can freeze to death for all I care after that!"

"You don't have a say if I wanted to watch how two elephants mate, Rayne! Switch the TV to animal channel and give me the fucking remote, Right NOW!"

"Oh, did you just look at my boyfriend, you bitch?!  Did your eyes just looked at my man for ten seconds?! Do you want to die that badly?!  Do you want me to fucking scoop your eyes out and smash it inside my hands? Know your place, bitch! Don't ever look at my boyfriend!"

It was only the third month of the pregnancy. Only the third month and Rayne is already dying! Everyday was hell in so many different levels like holy fuck! Kris' trashy attitude just turned into a fucking dumpsite.

But Rayne noticed that despite his potty mouth turning into a whole new level of potty, Kris was looking more and more radiant and beautiful. His skin was obviously healthier and he's gaining weight, too, which is good because he is a bit thin for his age. This is probably due to his healthy cravings, which mainly consists of anything that has mango in it and he's been obssessed with veggies lately. Rayne was more than thankful for that because he didn't want to deal with an overly grumpy Kris asking for coke or chocolates. That is why giving him his sudden cravings before the crack of dawn less annoying for Rayne.

Not to mention, pregnant Kris means possessive and clingy Kris. That was his favorite part. Oh and his sexdrive is also at its highest, that was the rewarding part that makes this all worth the pain Rayne had been.

Right now, Rayne and Kris are getting ready to go out to have a small picnic with the alpha, luna, and their uncles. Well, Rayne was getting ready while Kris laze around, butt naked on the bed as he watches his boyfriend pack their necessities. Being pregnant really has its perks, too. If he wasn't swelling with their child, Rayne would've been chewing on his head already.

"What do you wanna wear?" Rayne asked, holding out two maternity dresses at him that were both fairly less girly than most. One was plain grey with white lines at both sides while the other was just all black. Kris thought about it for a minute before pointing at the black one.

He was barely showing yet but he gotta admit, maternity dresses are comfy as fuck. And also because those maternity dresses were hand-me-downs from his mom from he was pregnant with Kris and his siblings.

"Okay. I'll put it here, you go shower now. We don't have much time."

"Are you ordering me around, Rayne?"

"No, just... Please?"

Kris decided to let that pass and stood up. He grabed his towel and head for the bathroom. Rayne secretly watch him as he moves, alert. Ever since finding out about the pregnancy, Rayne has grown overly protective of Kris more than ever.

After twently minutes, Kris was done showering. He came out and saw Rayne already dressed and done packing. He ignored his boyfriend's blunt staring and proceeded in dressing himself with ease. He wasn't even embarrassed that he literally came out of the bathroom in his birthday suit anymore. They've gone past that point. Honestly, they've been acting like a married couple already. Rayne is staying in his room for three months now because he needed to tend to his cravings in the middle of the night and also because Rayne would not be able to sleep without his pregnant mate by his side. He needed to protect him and their baby.