I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU

Author's Note: I sincerely apologize for not updating for several days. I was... Uhm... Busy.

Anyways, up-fucking-date lovely people!!!

Hope you all like it. If you don't, can't blame you. Haha.

Bye guys!
Love lots, Hugs and smooches! ;)

•••••••••••

AVERICK POV

Month passed. Actually, four weeks and three days, to be exact, since my little bonding time with my son. We've been even closer and more connected to each other now. I and Dantallion talked to his wolf, whose name was Sky. His wolf was very bubbly and adorable just like Kristen himself.

Now, about Loyce... I don't know, he's been avoiding me. And he wasn't even hiding the fact that he was. He makes sure that I know he doesn't want me around him or anywhere near him. It... Fucking hurts.

He became best friends with Em and Chasty and many other omegas. The pack loves and adores him so much now. Of course, with the exception of some jealous bitches. For example, my ex Ameera.

Loyce has been acting like a luna without him noticing. It was so fucking natural. Helping and caring is such a normal thing to him. Not to mention, he was becoming even more beautiful every single day. He was glowing and looks so happy.

It's official guys. I love him gazillion times more now.

"Dude, who the fuck is that?"

Craig asked beside me, breaking my little day dream.

We are in front of the pack house, just having a breath of fresh air. I'm kind of getting tired cause of the non stop problems and paperworks. I need a fucking break. I might even go in a vacation with family and close friends. Someday.

"Who?" I asked back, looking at where Craig and Sean were pointing at.

I raised my sunglass to the top of my head and squint my eyes as the man that they were pointing at was very far, even for my sharp wolf eyes.

I sniffed the air and I caught the strong, musky and alpha-like scent the stranger was emitting.

Moon Beam pack.

What the fuck is he doing here? For business? I'm in a break!

The man closed his red car's door and stood in all his glory as if he owns the place.

Oh no boy. This is my territory.

I stood up, too, Craig and Sean following soon after. I made my way towards the stranger as he meet me halfway. We stood face and face, not breaking eye contact with our heads held high. Not bad. But he's still a kid compare to me.

"Who are you?" I spat at his face. I was never really welcoming to guests but I'm taking it to a whole new level with this guy.

He chuckled before answering.

"Simon. Alpha Simon Knights from Moon Beam pack."

I looked back at the two behind me and saw how alert they were. I can see that they don't really like the special guest, either.