Chapter 14- We Have A Plan?

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Edwin screamed as we fell, causing Wendy to put her hand over his mouth. Adam and Gabriella came in last.

We landed, most of us, on our feet, in the middle of a crowded hallway. Maia quickly pushed us all into a room near by, which was actually a cramped janitor's closet.

Maia fiddled with her watch. "Do we actually have a plan? Or are we just going to stay in here? Can we turn invisible, no? Okay," she said, answering her own question.

I bit my nail before whispering, "Well, we can't blend in. One of them is bound to recognize us somehow. We can't turn invisible, I mean we can, but we don't know how." I took my coat off, dropping it on the floor, "Why don't we just go full force crazy and try to find Siren, and follow him until the plan is revealed?"

Wendy tapped on a bottle in her belt, "We can always use this invisibility DRINK! I told you about it before coming!" She rolled her eyes. We didn't listen to her very much. "Just take a sip, and we should we able to see each other, however, I have no idea how long it lasts. I guess when we get caught, we'll know."

She took a sip of it and passed it around. It came to me last, when all my friends turned invisible, making it look like I was the only one in the room. I drank it and felt a slight vibration as I turned invisible. It was much less comfortable than last time.

"Let's stick together. Ember lead the way," Adam said, gripping Gabriella's hand.

I opened the door and walked them to Siren's room. It was empty. I checked the cafeteria, also empty. I started to give up, until I heard a voice walking down the hallway. Adam gave a disgusted look, as Gabriella cringed.

"COME ON! When will we start the plan?!" Alice's voice whined loudly.

"Let's follow her," Maia whispered, moving towards the voice and smiling, as she saw Alice the dog tailing behind Luke.

"No shit sherlock!" Gabriella said, annoyed by having to follow Alice. She started to put her arm around Adam as we walked down the hallway, carefully avoiding people. She became a bit more possessive after the sight of Alice.

"Well, we need a full moon, right?! Guess what tonight is. Although, we needed an innocent girl for it. We kidnapped Ember, but that would have never worked, I mean so many things going against her staying here," Siren said, finally stopping in front of a green door, and opening the door for Alice to walk in.

We ran inside as Alice walked in, barely getting in before Siren started to close the door. I put my finger to my mouth, signaling them to stay quiet, but it was mostly for Edwin, as it was pretty obvious not to talk. Alice sat down at a table in the middle of the room, and Siren sat next to her. There were a lot of seats, meaning more people were to come. It took about an hour, but we finally hit the jackpot. HOPEFULLY!

Alice ran her fingers through her hair, "Why can't I do it?"

"You aren't innocent. I don't think so at least. I mean you did have a thing with Adam for a while. It's hard to explain, but you'll see when the time comes," Siren shrugged, pushing his beanie back. The door creaked open and multiple new faces came in. Lisa was there and so were some older, important looking adults.

"Good they're here!" Alice exclaimed.

"Well Luke, nice to see you again. Go ahead, let's review the plan before it happens. We will make sure it works, but as we have gathered, this will be very hard," An old man said, pushing up his glasses. One of his eyes was all blue as if it was on full on magic mode all the time. It was quite creepy.

"Well Frederick-" Siren said excitedly.

"It's Sir Frederick to you," he said, not showing any sign of emotion.