Chapter 2

Days went in a blur. Shows went in a blur too. Every princess of following gigs reminded me of her. But I couldn't do anything about that. I tried to find her on social media too but failed even though I am *cough* Jason Blakely *cough*.

How to get you of my mind?

I dare not read her letter yet even though it was tempting as hell. What if she wrote something that will hurt letting her go even more? But I kept that letter safe with me so that when I finally man up to read it, I can. Samuel and the whole team noticed my sudden change and tried to dig answers out but failed miserably.

Are we meant to be?

I sighed. Enough! I rolled out of my bed and switched on the lamp. I have been trying to sleep for what seems like ages now. Pulling the drawer of nightstand out, my fingers burned with sooth feelings as the skin touched her letter. I have to do it someday and if it's the only way to get to her or at least get some sort of peace from this storm brewing in my head then so be it. My eyes quickly started scanning the sheet. It had some wet stains and I knew exactly the cause behind them. I smiled as I noticed how true she was about her handwriting. It was all slant and slim but still managed to look cute. I started reading.

Hey Jason

I don't know where to begin with. I just want to tell you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. I have never been this grateful to anybody. You mean everything to me. I know maybe you will never even read this but I am still writing this in hopes that one day you will. After all it's you who taught me to believe. Just like every Blaker, I have some dreams and let me tell you my every dream, my whole world begins and end with you. You are the one who inspires me the most, who taught me to never give up. You are the one I live for, coz this cruel world hate broken things and I am too broken for them. I am sorry that you have to live in my broken heart and I am sorry that I am selfish enough to not let you go coz I know you are the glue to my broken pieces. You helped me to survive all the pain I was offered. I don't know and I don't want to know how my life would have been without you. You are the one who took away all my loneliness just with your sweet presence in my life. It hurts to know that such a beautiful soul like you has to go through so much and it hurts even more to know that I won't be able to payback ever for what you did for me. I want to apologize for being helpless, for not being able to take your pain away. I just want you to be happy. I don't need nothing else. After all you smile I smile. Thanks again for being always there for me. Thanks for making me stronger. Thanks for making me a beautiful human. Thanks for being such an amazing idol. World may say anything about you but always remember that when you see from a Blaker's perspective you are perfectly perfect. You are our beautiful ball of sunshine. Just don't give up ever. Your strength is our strength. Your smile is our smile. Don't let them change it. We love you. We all do. I do. I will never give up on you coz giving up on you will be harder than giving up my life. I will never leave you. Never ever in a million years, you know why? Coz I love you and I don't care what the future holds for us. I don't care if I will ever meet you. If I will be able to give this letter to you. I just know that I trust Jesus and his plans for my life. If we are meant to be we will be. Take care. Stay strong. Keep smiling coz you are not aware of the fact that millions are alive just to see you smile.

I love you.

Violet

My eyes were blurred with emotions. I felt so good acknowledging how much my Blakers love me. My mind was overflowing with thoughts and heart was all confused at the emotions this letter evoked. I felt sad, helpless, heartbroken, blessed, loved, content and happy at same moment if that is possible. So much information was there in these few lines. I didn't even realise that all this time was unaware of her name.