Chapter 14

Jason's POV

My eyes squinted open because of the shining sunlight entering from my wall sized living room window. I groaned and covered my eyes with my hand to gain few more seconds of blissful sleep but guess what? Seems like I am not the only one in struggle. I lowered my head to see Violet tugging on my sides, trying to block sunrays.

What a start to the day! It's the third time she fell asleep in my arms but it still feels like first time. I can never get used to this!

I quickly shaded her eyes with my hand but I guess it was not enough, her arms fell on waist and tickled me (Well I can't tell you why). Fine! Ladies and gentlemen let me tell you something- my shirt was slightly umm... up due to well... sleeping on couch? And her cold hands were touching my bare skin there, making me ticklish.

I tried to bite back my fits of hysteria but failed miserably and laughed, shaking slightly. She nuzzled deeper and muttered something along the lines of- "Stop Juju!" I stiffened. Now who the hell is Juju? Oh wait! Isn't that what my Blakers call me? Huff phew!

I chuckled again at her sleepy pout. But then her body suddenly tensed and she literally jumped 2 ft. in air, shrieking. Her eyes flew wide open but soon went normal as she noticed it was just me. I scratched the back of my head nervously. She placed a hand on her heart and sighed in relief.

"Damn I thought..." she stopped abruptly.

"What...?"

"Oh screw it! Disturbing mental images! I want to burn my brain right now!"

I laughed like a maniac. Haha!

She glared at me but when I turned sober, she bit her lip and rocked her right leg. Nervous.

"Spill."

"Umm... I... I wanted to say... umm..."

"Violet." I said sternly.

"I am sorry!" she literally screamed on the top of her lungs. I rubbed my ears.

"Ow women! Easy on my ears!"

"Oh I am sorry." she batted her eyes innocently at me.

"Ok what was first one for?"

"For literally strangling you to death. I know what Juju goes through daily so you would have been in same damn position."

Ok I am officially confused. Who is this Juju guy?

"He is the pillow I sleep cuddling to." She noticed my expression and replied with a chuckle.

I laughed clutching my stomach. God this girl will kill me someday by making me laugh!

But wait. What?

"That's why you have so many pillows? I am so sorry I literally destroyed 2. But why the hell you don't have teddy like normal people? And..."

She slapped her hand on my mouth.

"Shut up!" she sighed before continuing "I don't have a teddy. I... I... ah leave it!"

I had the urge to ask but seeing her distressed and uncomfortable situation, I decided against it.

"Well you can always make me your teddy." I pointed out with a smirk in attempt to lighten the sudden thickness in air.

She threw a cushion on me.

"Don't even get me started bitch!"

She stiffened. Shit!

I just called her bitch! Heck!