Chapter 28

Jason's POV

"Jason?"

"Hmm." I hummed in response as I kept my focus on road. Cameron suggested to carpool with Vi but seeing how he was cussing his hangover, I decided to drop both of them. Vi on the other hand was worst hit. Even aspirins couldn't take her first hangover away.

"What should I wear to Samuel's wedding?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Come on. Help me!"

I looked at Cameron from rear view mirror to find him fast asleep with his mouth open, drooling. I shook my head in amusement.

"What!" I yelped as she spat my arm. Hard.

"Just tell me! What. Should. I. Wear!"

"Indian! Wear Indian. Ok?" her face lit up immediately. She clapped her hands.

"Perfect! I will wear Lehenga, I will do henna and I will..." I zoned out the rest of the conversation. I was wondering if someday somebody will be excited about my wedding too.

I pulled in her driveway and she hopped out. Cameron groaned and stretched, scratching his hair. He nodded a thanks and hopped out too.

"I will see you a day before wedding now. Ok?"

"Yup." She popped 'p' and waved a good bye, rushing back to her house.

I drove off to my house to find Nate passed out on couch. I shook him and he groaned.

"I swear Blakely, I hate you with every single cell in my body. I will kill you if you don't leave me right now."

"Whoa! Is it your time of month or something?" I threw my arms up in surrender.

"What do you want?" he spat, nuzzling his head in pillow.

"We have to go Tuxedo shopping!" I whined. He shot up in his seat, his eyes wide.

"Yeah let's go!"

Wow!

*~*

The week went in a blur. We all were too engrossed in wedding preparations. I hopped on the couch next to Vi as she fumbled with a tube thingy.

"What is it?"

"Oh hey!" she waved her hand. I noticed some sort of black drawing on her palm. I furrowed my eyebrows. She noticed my expression and sighed.

"This is henna." She rolled her eyes as my expression only got more confused. "It's a plant extract that is used in India to do temporary hand tattoo kind of stuff."

"Ooo. Gotcha." I winked and adjusted myself on couch to see it closely. Obviously she only did it on left hand as she is right handed.

"It's beautiful."

"Thanks."

"Can I help you with right hand?"

She looked at me as if I grew three heads.

"You gonna help me? With this?" I nodded. "And you think I will let you do it? Especially when you didn't even knew about this moments ago?" I rolled my eyes at this.

"I can do it. Come on please!" I whined.

She shook her head sternly and I did puppy dog eyes with a pout. She stared for a while but I could see her caving in slowly. She huffed and gave up.