Chapter 8

Jason's POV

Does this happens with you too that when you are bored to the core, seconds turn into hours and when you are having best time of your life, hours turn into seconds?

Yes?

Well that's exactly what I am blaming for my situation right now.

Apparently, I was 'missing' for almost 12 hours 39 minutes 23 seconds and 11 milliseconds. Nathan and Samuel are basically going all papa on me. Allison too decided to play momma even when she has baby bear to do that. Go figures!

I am basically listening to the never ending lecture on how they got worried about me, how there is thin line between fans and friends, how my fame can cause me troubles, how I am not 'normal' anymore and what not!

Ugh! I just kept my head low and waited rather impatiently for the torment on my ears to end. Finally Samuel and Allison stopped. I really need to explain them the whole situation and get Violet entry pass to their hearts which I don't think she will have much troubles with. But Nate he is still mad on me. After all I left the poor guy clueless in the middle of nowhere and that too without a ride.

"You could have just call me. I was going all crazy in worry here. You're not even giving an explanation right now. Should I assume that you screwed up big time?"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa dude! Hold your horses! I didn't do nothing wrong, it's just that I am too tired and happy at the same time to deal with Sam and Alli's wrath. The guys are mad right now and they won't let the information sink in easily."

"Tired and happy huh?" his left brow popped up, challenging my next words.

I scratched my head. As hard as I tried to bite my smile back, it still made its way to my features. Nathan lit up almost immediately.

"Oh god! You are so whipped man!" I looked at him as if he grew two heads but he just patted my shoulder and started walking past me. I stayed rooted there until I heard his voice from back.

"You owe me huge lot of explanation dude."

I groaned and walked to my room. I turned to my wardrobe, smile never leaving my face.

I cussed audibly when a pair of arms surprised me by wrapping themselves around my chest from behind. It didn't took a split second for me to know who's there.

Ashley.

I turned and engulfed her in a bear hug. God I missed her!

"I didn't thought you would miss me much." She chuckled. I broke the embrace and looked straight at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." She waved it off. "Umm Jay, I... missed you and it was not even one day. I...I just want to tell you that I am sorry, I was rude. I want to be 'us' again." She looked straight in my eyes and the emotion scared me. I gulped hard as Violet's thought came back to my mind.

"Ash...I... I told you about Violet right?" she nodded and I took that as my cue to continue. "Well I saw actually, I met her today. We spent so much time together and nobody knows better than you that how much that means to me..."

"Oh so she is the bimbo from earlier today? And you will end us for that slut?"

Ouch. That stung. But hurt was overshadowed by anger when Violet's words from earlier today came back like darts.

"Shut the f**k up already! Get that straight into your head that nobody speaks about my girl like that or consequences won't be good for you." I pointed towards her, clenching my jaw in pure fury and spoke through gritted teeth. My every word was dripping venom.