Chapter 17

Jason's POV

After what seemed like an hour long lecture, Nate finally pushed Vi and me in bathroom for a shower. It was clear that both of us are now suffering from cold. Mia was no longer here and that left Vi with no fresh clothes to change into so I offered her mine. When she came out of bathroom wearing my clothes, both Nate and me were rolling on the floor with hysteria. As expected my oversized tee and sweatpants were big enough for 3 Violets to fit in. The sleeves of shirt were hanging out of her arms and the hem reached her knees while the sweat pants were creased at the bottom. She glared at us. Well tried glaring at us as she sneezed during her efforts and we burst into laughing again. She gave us a hurt look and walked away. We both stared at each other for a second and ran to make up with her.

"Sorry Vi." We did puppy dog eyes and even pinched our earlobes for extra effects but she didn't budge and walked inside my room. Nathan signalled me to cheer her up. I walked in as she checked my wardrobe for her fit and settled on plain white shirt and boxer shorts. The shirt was not small but not oversized either. I kept staring her while sitting on my bed but she ignored me like thin air.

Ok I irked her big time!

She walked into bathroom and I ran to the kitchen. Nate was cooking soup for us. Before Vi could come back, I ran back to my room with lots of chocolates and slid down on floor with my back supported by side of bed. I decided to tease her a little so I opened one bar and ate it making sure to make loud moan sounds. I heard the door open and baby steps coming closer. Soon Vi circled her way to my side of bed. I pretended to ignore her but she cleared her throat.

I knew this would work! Haha!

I craned my neck up and gulped hard. She was looking beautiful in my clothes. Her damped locks were tied in a messy bun giving them a shade darker than the natural one. Her eyes were focused completely on the mount of chocolate and were glistening with lust. I mentally thanked the chocolate mount for not letting her know that my eyes were glued on her.

She turned to me and gave me a pout.

911 emergency! High cuteness level detected.

I smirked at her and she gave me puppy dog eyes. Gotcha! Tables are turned! I rolled my eyes playfully and patted the space next to me for her to sit down. I was trying so hard to bite my chuckle back when she bit a bar and moaned, sinking back for bed side support. Soon we were in a competition to eat most chocolates. I was enjoying this despite the fact that I was never a big fan of chocolates. We ran out of the sweet drug pretty quickly and were surrounded my rappers. Our gazes met and we both grinned. Area around her mouth was covered with chocolate so were her teeth. I am sure I was in same state too. We laughed at our faces.

"You look like a pig."

"So do you."

"I am not piggy Blakely!"

"Piggy?" I laughed again and she pouted. The moment I sobered, I looked at her with evil eyes and wiggled my eyebrows. A smirk never leaving my lips. She narrowed her eyes at me and soon I slid the last chocolate out of my pocket. Her eyes widened like a sweet-obsessed kid and it was an adorable sight to witness

She pounced on me for the last chocolate but I stretched my arms high. She tried to grab it from me but failed epic-ally. Next moment went in a blur. I found myself tackled on the ground and a very determined looking Vi was above me still trying to get the chocolate. I was so caught up taking every single detail about her face that I lost the game in a blur. She sat back in her original position and moaned as the bar soothed her tempt. I chuckled at this. She swiped some melt content with her finger and licked. I took the moment to get a piece myself. She glared at me accusingly as I moaned letting the flavour caress my taste buds.