chapter 3 part 2

BLARE POV
When we are done singing three songs i take my guitar off and go and sit at the piano that the staff brought out."Ok this is a new song. I wrote it for Dawn because something happened to her recently and i didn't know if i was gonna lose her. So this is for her and I hope yall like it."
I then start playing the keys and start singing.

I feel so numb
Staring at the shower wall
It's begun,
The feeling that the end has come
And now the water's cold

I tried to eat today
But the lump in my throat got in the way

In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a hundred times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine
I get up and i start walking around the stage.
And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off, I can't sleep
These four walls and me
I lay in bed
Can't seem to leave your side
Your pillow's wet
From all these tears I've cried
I won't say goodbye

I tried to smile today
Then I realized there's no point anyway
In this time I've lost all sense of pride
I've called a thousand times
If I hear your voice I'll be fine

And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off I can't sleep
These four walls
Oh oh oh
And I, I can't come alive
I want the room to take me under
'Cause I can't help but wonder
What if I had one more night for goodbye?
If you're not here to turn the lights off I can't sleep

I guide her to the steps leading down and we sit and she joins me on the last part
These four walls and me
When we get down we sing our song salute for all the girls.
I then say, "Okay guys thank you for coming out we were so happy to do this." she says, "We thank you all of you for being here we love you. Goodnight." We then run off the stage and take off our stuff.

Kendra's POV
I could feel my heart racing as we ran off stage. That last song always got me pumped up. I couldn't believe that Saph wrote me a song. It was amazing. I'll have to make it up to her and I know just how to do that but first we had a secret to share.
We placed our guitars back in their proper places. We were just about to call for Snape when I see him enter with the guys. He brings them straight to us. "Hello." Rin says looking at me and Saph in turn. Only he sees us as Dusk and Dawn instead. AJ echoes with his own hello. "Hey guys." we both say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. Sometimes I swear we were twins separated at birth. "So, what are y'alls names?" Saph asks. AJ speaks up. "I'm Ajax Amador and this is my bud Cerin Blackwood. And you gals must be Dusk and Dawn." "Yes, yes we are. And we also know your friends Blare and Kendra." I reply back. "Wait, how do you know them?" Rin asks, quite shocked. We look at each other and transform into ourselves. "Because we are them," Saph and I say. If this wasn't such a serious matter I probably would have laughed at their faces. They were so shocked. They even looked back at Snape, and he nods his head in confirmation. THey look back at us and begin to open and close their mouths in loss for words, only to make themselves look like fish out of water. We decided to pull out our phones and take a picture. This time we couldn't hold in the laugh. It started with just giggles but after a few seconds it was full blown laughter. "What are you laughing at?" Rin asks me, all serious-like, with a straight face. "Y'alls........faces.........are......price....less." I say in between laughs. I look at my phone once more and laugh even harder at the photo.
Saph and I begin to laugh at the picture. the guys are looking at us as though we are insane. "Alright, if you guys really are Saph and K, then prove it." AJ says with a smirk. We quickly stop laughing. Saph just smirks and goes and stands on her toes and kisses his lips and I do the same thing to Rin. They look speechless and then Rin says, "Ya that's definitely them." We just giggle.
"Why didn't you guys tell us before?" AJ asks. "Well we've discussed it before. It's just everytime we think about doing it we chicken out. After I got hurt we decided it was time to tell you guys. And by the way, Saph, thanks for that amazing song. I loved it." I turn around and hug her. She hugs me back and says, "No problem. I love ya sis and that ain't ever gonna change." "Love you, too."
We turn back to the guys who are now pouting, feeling left out of the moment. So Saph and I stand and walk over to the guys and sit on their laps. I hear a door close and I know that Snape has left. I give Rin a lip peck on the lips and pull back and say, "It's ok no need to be jealous of our sisterly love. There's plenty for you, too." "There had better be. I am NOT gonna be out loved by a girl. Sister or not." He say with a straight face before smiling. We look over and see AJ and Saph still kissing but just little pecks that keep going. "Let's give them some privacy." We get up and leave the room walking, holding hands, across the open stage outside. Before we walk out from behind the curtain I morph back into Dawn. "Just as a precaution of any lingering fans." HE smiles and nods. I let go of his hand and walk out to the edge of the stage. I stand at the edge of the stage enjoying the breeze that was blowing through my hair.
I close my eyes and just savor the moment. That's when I hear a guitar playing and I turn to see Rin holding my guitar, playing a song. I instantly know the song because of the beat.

(Rin)
She's my kind of rain
Like love in a drunken sky
She's confetti falling
Down all night

She sits quietly there
Black water in a jar
Says, Baby why are you
Trembling like you are

So I wait
And I try
I confess like a child
(Both)
She's/He's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's/He's my kind of rain
(Me)
He's the sunset shadows
He's like Rembrandt's light
He's the history that's made at night
He's my lost companion
He's my dreaming tree
Together in this brief eternity
Summer days, winter snows
He's all things to behold
(Both)
She's/He's my kind of rain
Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's/He's my kind of rain

So I wait
And I try
I confess all my crimes
(me)
She's/He's my kind of rain
(him)
Like love from a drunken sky
(both)
Confetti falling down all night
She's/He's my kind of rain

Like love from a drunken sky
Confetti falling down all night
She's/He's my kind of rain

Oh, rain on me
She's/He's my kind of rain
(him)

She's/He's my kind of rain.
He stops strumming and I have tears in my eyes. "Rin that's so sweet," I say as i walk up to him and kiss him on the lips. I look up and see a shooting star. "Make a wish." I say. "I don't need to make a wish I have everything I could ever want." I look up at him and smile. I quickly kiss his lips and when I pull back I close my eyes and make a wish. 'I wish he never leaves. I wish he stays here with me forever and doesn't ever let go.' Then it decided to rain...