chapter four part two

We head to hogsmeade and the first thing i do is head to gringotts bank to go and get the money i need.
"i need into the Malfoy vault please Sir Nokz." I say to the goblin at the desk."Key please" He says looking at me. I reach into my my shirt and grab my silver key with the angel wings on it and has a mermaid tail with blue red purple and green gems on it and it has like a small little show it to him."Right this way Madam Malfoy." I look at Rin and then start walking after i put the necklace back into my shirt.
We head down to the tracks and me and Cerin and Nokz gte in the cart and i just hold onto the rail and off we go. Down,Down,down down,down, and down until we get close to the very bottom of the bank. We pull up to a locked vault door and i go to the door and put my key in and turn it. The snakes across the door slither away and the doors open. I walk inside and grab what i need and i then go and leave. I lock the vault and we get back into the cart and we go all the way back to the top.
Cerin and I head to the jewelry store. "Hey Kayla. Were gonna head to the ring section ok?" I say to the clerk."Ok lare. Get me if you need anything." She says to me and i just nod. We head to the ring section and try to find the perfect ring for him to get."Blare I think I found it," I hear him say. I walk over and look at the one he's pointing to. It's a silver heart with a line of diamonds on one of the sides. It also has the words "I Love You" on it."That's the one Cerin. That's the one." I say to him. He just nods his head and then we go to Kayla. "Hey need Cerin do you want to add anything to the ring?" I ask him before I pay for it."ya if you don't mind.I would like to add one the inside "To the Moon And Back" and on the outside here birthday." I just smile at him and pay for it. When kayla is done doing that we go to the potions store and dv hjI get the things that Snape has been missing for his potions. "Hey B;are do you wanna go get some ice cream before we go back to the castle," Rin asks me. I shake my head and we head to the ice cream parlor."Hi welcome to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream parlor. What may I get you" the person says. "Yes may i get a cheesecake cookie dough with caramel drizzle ice cream and a triple chocolate fudge sundae with two cherries thank you." I say and cerin just likes at me like "How-did-you-know-that-that's-my-favorite?" "Coming right up." the lady says."Cerin your dating my best friend and my boyfriend is your best friend i know things."I tell him and he nods in understanding.He walks to the register and pays for our ice creams and once we get them we start going back to the castle.

OK guys it's me  it's gonna be a while before I put up last three of this chapter bc me no my friend have to finish it. I hope y'all like the story so far so do OK not be afraid to leave a like comment and a vote OK thanks my fires bye.
-ang