Blare's POV: A very emotional present.

I could tell that kendra loved her gift from the way she kept looking down at it. I laugh at her doing it and she stops and looks at me like ’what-are-you-laughing-at?’ I just shake my head and we continue to walk. As we walk I keep hoping that Cerin has her present ready because I don't want anything to happen to them. She looks at me and says,”Saph, hey what’s wrong. You look worried?” I look at her and smile and say,” Nothings wrong Ken. I am just really excited for your party. I honestly hope that you love it.” She laughs and links her arm with mine and says,” As long as you're the one who planned it all, I’m sure that it will be spectacular.” I smile at her and says,” Oh you know it will be the         B-E-S-T birthday party ever.” We both laugh and continue walking. She starts to head toward the party room but I pull her in a different direction. She looks at me quizzically while following me and says,” Blare. Sis. Why are we going this way, isn't the party the other way?”  I continue walking and say,” Snape wants to see you before we go to the actual party. He has a present that he wants to give you and before you ask me, I have no idea what it is, he wouldn't even tell me what it is.”  She nods her head and we get to his private quarters. I whisper the password and the painting opens for us to enter. We walk into the living room part of the quarters and find him sitting in a chair with the presents sitting on the coffee table in front of him. One baby blue, one royal blue, and the last one emerald green. Each one had a silver ribbon with a person's name on it. Snape looks at us and motions us to sit on the chairs in front of him. We look at each other and i shrug and we go and sit down. He looks at us and smiles and says,” I am so proud of all you have done. Kendra, Happy Birthday. You have honestly changed my life and Blares life. I honestly can’t thank you enough for how much you have helped people. The gifts in front of us are all of ours.” He picks up the baby blue present and passes it to her. He then picks up the royal blue one and passes it to me. And lastly he picks the emerald green one and sets in his lap.” Both of yall open yours and then I’ll open mine ok?” We nod our heads and look down at our presents and start to open them. When I open mine I find  a locket with a giant “B” in green little jewels. I look over at Ken and I see she has the same locket but with a “K” on it. We look at Snape and watch him open his and he pulls out a locket just like ours but it has a giant “S” on it. He looks back at us and tells us to open the lockets up and we do. What we find nearly brings tears to our eyes. Inside the locket is a picture of the three of us on one side and on the other side is a little message.

‘No matter how far apart we are. We are still our own little family. I love you both.- Severus’

We look back at him. He smiles at us and we get up and go and give him a hug. He tells each of us to turn around after we break away from the hug and he clasps the necklaces around our necks. Kendra turns back to him and says,” Snape I can’t thank you enough for this present. You honestly didn't have to do this for us. You already do enough and this just makes it all even better. I also cant thank you enough for caring for me so much. I mean you honestly have to care for Blare seeing as you're her godfather and all but ultimately you don't really have to care for me. But I’m happy that you do. So thank you for everything and thank you so much for this gift it means the world to me.” She hugs him again and he hugs her back and whispers that he doesn't mind caring for her and that she's like a daughter to him. I smile at both of them and then I say,” Uncle Snape. Thank you so much for gift. Honestly, you really out did yourself and i thank you for it. And you are right. We are our own little family.” We all smile at each other and he pulls us to him and kisses our heads.” I love you both so much. Now you have a party to get to. What are yall doing stil staying here huh. Get a move on it or you’ll be late.” We laugh and hug him once more before we head out with him smiling after us.  We both link our arms together and we both start fiddling with the lockets. I honestly can’t wait for her to see the party. I am so happy to have her as my best friend and my honorary sister