getting ready for the party and a chat

Ok my little fires.  Here is the long awaited for chapter.  This one is going to be a lot longer because after this one is up I have to wait for "kendra" aka Sam to write the party scene and send it to me so I hope y'all like this and stay hot everyone.  Biao/.

Blare’s POV

I start pacing back and forth worriedly for Kendra and Cerin’s relationship. I think to myself,’why did he have to assume that she was cheating on him with her childhood friend. Gods, I hope he has a good second gift to go with that ring.’ I get knocked out of my thoughts when Kendra comes storming into the room.I take one look at her face and I can tell that she's upset over what happened. I walk over to her and wrap her in a hug patting her back. “Darlin’ don’t be sad it’s a special day today. You're supposed to be happy. Now girly let's sit you down and get you ready for this party that we are going to have. What do you think of that idea,’ I say holding her at arm's length. She just smiles at me before giving me a quick hug and saying,”this is why you are my sister,” I just smile before leading her to the chair in front of the vanity and  I pick up the hair straightener. As I am straightening her hair she asks,” Blare, why do you think Cerin got mad at me?” I stop and put the straightener down and turn her to face me and I say,” Sis think of it in his Point of view. He sees you hug a guy he doesn't know at all. What would be the first thing that would run through you mind if you saw him do that to a girl you don’t know?” I ask her. She ponders that for a minute before replying,”I would think that he was cheating on me.” I just nod and then go back to her hair. When i finish straightening her hair I take parts of her hair and start to braid it into a halo braid. When I’m done her hair is falling straight down her back with a halo braid going around the top of her head. I smile to myself before turning her to face me so that i can put her makeup on. I get out my baby blue eyeshadow and put that on her eyes and when I’m done with that I get the black liquid eyeliner and line her eyes and give her a wing look to make her forest green eyes pop. when i’m done I i get the red lipstick and line her lips in that before taking a silver glitter and putting that in the lipstick. After that is done I add a little bit of blush on her cheeks and she is done. I pull her up and hand her a pale blue dress that wraps around her neck and has a lace covering over the whole dress giving it a starry look to it. She looks down at the dress and smiles at me before walking into the bathroom to change. While she is in the bathroom, i sit down and start on my hair. I first curl the bangs of my hair before taking parts of it and braid it into a heart braid around my head. When I’m done I start to do my makeup like hers but in red. When that is all done, i go and grab my red dress that resembles kendras, and I slip it on. As soon as I’m done she comes out and I pass her a pair of white ankle boots and I put on my red black ones. “Honestly Blare, you are the best sister a girl could ever ask for. I love you so much,” she tells me. I smile before reaching into my jewelry box and pull out a small baby box and i hand it to her. “Ken, I love you to death and this is my gift to you. I hope you like it because I spent forever trying to find it.” I tell her smiling. She opens the box up and finds a silver diamond snake ring with red gems for the eyes. She takes it out of the box and slips it on her right hand ring finger before jumping at me and hugging me to death. “I love you Saphy  thank you so much. I wish we had matching ones tho.” I just grin at her before pulling out a deep blue box and I open up to reveal the exact same ring but instead of it being silver, it’s black with red eyes. “I was one step ahead of ya sis. It took me forever to find theses things bc they are one of a kind.” she just smiles back at me before linking her arm through mine and saying, “Of course its one of kind, because it represents how we are one of a kind. Now let's head down to my party because i'm ready to dance.” I laugh as we walk out and down to the room of requirement.  Before we get there I think to myself, ‘Gods I hope cerin has his gift ready for her. Please don’t let #cindra break apart because of that Richard guy, Because I swear if it does, I’ll hex a dude.’