chapter 3 part 3

Blares POV
Aj picks me up with one last kiss and sets me on the couch beside him. I pout and whine,"AJ, why you put me down I was comfy." "Because i want to do something." He says while picking up my guitar.

(aj)
You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
(both)
I'm just a sad song.
(ME)
With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you,
(both)
I'm just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.
(Aj)
Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
(me)
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
(both)
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you,
(him)
I'm just a sad song.
(me)
I'm just a sad song.

He just stands there with the guitar hanging and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. "Thank you Ajax." I say when I stop kissing him. "No problem Fireball. Hey I got you something." He then goes to his jacket and I shoot him a questioning look. He pulls out a little box and he comes back and gives it to me. "I promise I'll never you leave you Blare." He says as I open it. I gasp when I see the ring. It's a diamond ring that has two bands and the leaves of the rose are the band. He slips it on my finger and tells me it's a promise ring. My other hand is covering my mouth as tears well up in my eyes. "Ajax it's so beautiful. Where did you get it? Wait, how much did it cost?" "That's for me to know and you to never find out." He says i just smile as I wrap my arms around him again and just hug him as he kisses my head. All of a sudden the door burst open and K and Rin come in, soaked.

Kendra's POV
"What happened to you guys?" I hear AJ ask us. "Oh, nothing. We were having a perfectly good time, and then mother nature decided to take a piss.We got soaked as you can see." I reply without any trace of humor. I hear Saph chuckle. "Whatever it's not that funny. Stop laughing." I say to Saph.
"Come on. Let's get going. It is getting pretty late and we should get back before the rain gets any worse. We grab our stuff and head out BACK INTO THE RAIN and headed to the limos. Since there were two but apparently Snape took one and left already, we all hopped into the one that was left.

LATER AT HOGWARTS BACK AT OUR DORMS
Since the guys weren't allowed in our rooms we split ways before us girls entered through the passage, of course by saying the 'magic word' in order to get in. The magic word this time was 'pureblood'. Saph and I entered and climbed the small set of stairs before entering a room filled with all the other Slytherins. "Hey girls." "Why are y'all soaked?" "Where were y'all?" Questions were flying around, my head was beginning to spin. "WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP PLEASE?!" When they all shut up I continued. "We were at the concert and it rained afterwards. Us and the guys got caught in it. We didn't have a pair of clothes to change into, so here we are soaked, being up by a bunch of nosey Slytherin kids." There were some snickers but they parted ways and allowed us to get to our rooms.
When we get there Saph holds up a hand to her mouth and yawns. I see something glitter. "What's that Saph?" "What's what?" "That on your hand." I grab her hand and examine what I see. It's a ring,a pretty ring. It's a diamond ring that has two bands and the leaves of the rose are the band. "It's a promise ring from AJ. He gave it to me when we were alone in the room after the concert. First he sang to me, well we sang together. We sand 'Sad Song' by We the Kings. It was so romantic. But then he presented me with this ring and here we are." She was grinning like a maniac and had a lovey dovey look in her eyes. "So what happened between you and Rin, huh?" I blushed thinking back to the romantic time we had had before it had rained. "Well when we left you guys we walked out to the stage. I walked out to the edge and I heard someone playing the guitar. I turned to see him playing. I instantly recognized it as 'She's my Kinda Rain' by Tim McGraw. We sang together and then we just held each other afterwards. It was quite romantic. There was even a shooting star and when I told him to make a wish he said he had had everything he had ever wanted. Then it decided that was the best time to rain. It was really sweet that he gave you a promise ring. Wonder if Rin loves me like AJ loves you and gives me one, too." "You know he loves you beyond explanation Ken." she says. "I hope so." I than began to doubt if he really loved me or not. I wasn't sure. I began to remember the relationship I had before SAph introduced me to him. He tells me he wouldn't leave me, so did the one in the past. He tells me he loves me, so did the one in the part. He makes me believe it's true, so did the one in the past. Yet here I am a broken heart being held together by string and duct tape.
The thought of getting dry clothes on is lost as I lay in bed and hope to erase these thoughts in my mind. Saph promised he wasn't the same. I trust her, I just hope I don't get hurt because of him. I feel a dip in the bed and know she has joined me. Together we fall asleep.

Blare's POV
She is asleep in the bed while I am up just watching her and thinking. How can i prove to her that cerin is nothing like all the others she's dated? Why does she even compare him to them? That one part she thought is still stuck in my head, "Yet here I am a broken heart being held together by string and duct tape". Why does this always happen to her? I get up and find her nightie and lay it by he and cast a spell to where she is out of her wet dress and I change into one of AJ's flannel shirts and some hoochy momma shorts and crawl into my bed next to hers, I fall asleep wondering how I can get her to realize he isn't like all the other dumbasses she's dated.