kendras pov waking up part one

When I woke up this morning, Blare wasn't in bed. I figured she must have been out with AJ. So instead of looking for her, I went and jumped into the shower first. Blare had obviously already laid out my birthday outfit. It consisted of a white crop top, blue Jean pants with an intricate design on the pockets, and a Jean cover up. When I got that on I decide to just leave my hair down and I slip in my leather ankle boots.
As I proceeded to walk out of the common room, I hear a chorus of happy birthdays. I thank them as I walk out from behind the wall. The first thing I do is head to Snapes quarters to grab my book bag. He quickly answers the door after I knock. He ushers me in before heading back to the kitchen and pouring me coffee."Morning Snape how are you?" "Morning Kendra happy birthday and I'm doing good how bout yourself?" "I'm doing great and thank you. Umm by any chance have you seen Blare at all this morning?" "As a matter of fact yes. She and Cerin stopped by this morning. They had breakfast before they left some were." I nod the say," Do you know where they went?" He shakes his head and says a little hesitantly," no I don't sorry." "Alright she's probably with A.J." I say before grabbing my book bag off the shelf and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the food Snape. I should get going." I say heading out the door. "Bye Kendra. Come back anytime. See you on class."
I hear him say.