chapter four part three

That's the one Cerin. That's the one." I say to him. He just nods his head and then we go to Kayla. "Hey need Cerin do you want to add anything to the ring?" I ask him before I pay for it."ya if you don't mind.I would like to add one the inside "To the Moon And Back" and on the outside here birthday." I just smile at him and pay for it. When kayla is done doing that we go to the potions store and dv hjI get the things that Snape has been missing for his potions. "Hey B;are do you wanna go get some ice cream before we go back to the castle," Rin asks me. I shake my head and we head to the ice cream parlor."Hi welcome to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream parlor. What may I get you" the person says. "Yes may i get a cheesecake cookie dough with caramel drizzle ice cream and a triple chocolate fudge sundae with two cherries thank you." I say and cerin just likes at me like "How-did-you-know-that-that's-my-favorite?" "Coming right up." the lady says."Cerin your dating my best friend and my boyfriend is your best friend i know things."I tell him and he nods in understanding.He walks to the register and pays for our ice creams and once we get them we start going back to the castle.
When we get back we are waiting our hurts off and we see AJ and K runnin up yo us.
"Where have y'all been!? We've been looking every where for you guys all morning and why are you eating ice cream." They ask us at the same time. "Cerin and I were out at hogsmeade getting some things for uncle. Snape. Calm down guys geez." I say and cerin smiles.
"Well don't do that Blarey-boo, you had me worried sick." Aj says walking up to me and kissing the top of my head. I smile sheepishly and "say sorry JJ, Cerin and I just had to go do something. Please forgive us," I say looking up at him with the biggest puppy dog and jutting out my bottom lip while making it tremble. His face softens from the slight hardness and he says."Of course I forgive you baby."and I smile and jump up on my tiptoes and Peck his lips."OK that's good." I smile than grab his hand and we all walk off to the great hall.

Ok guys I'm sorry it's a little short but my friend was pestering me into updating so here you go Lonny hope you like it. And the next chapter will post likely be in Kendra's point of view. Anyways leave a like comment and vote because it would mean a lot to me. And who's your fabiorite character. And your favorite couple. Leave it down below.
Love you my little fires- ang.