I Do Care About You

( Ron's Pov )

           "Look you need to know something, your dad was an asshole" carls says ruthlessly. I didn't try to defend my father or myself because Carl was right , he is an ass who caused so much pain to me and the rest of my family. "Look Ron I don't wanna keep fighting you, I care about you so much and I don't want anything to ever harm you, but you can't keep blaming me for my dads mistakes because I didn't pull the trigger" Carl said in a more calm tone. I felt tears building up in my eyes and a lump in my throat beginning to form. I walked up to Carl slowly and threw  my arms around him hesitantly and began to cry. It took him off guard at first but he quickly threw his arms around me rubbing circles on my back and he listened to my quiet sobs. "No one has ever said that they cared about me like that before" I managed to choke out through cries. After staying in that position for a few moments trying to gather myself I pulled away. Me and Carl's faces are just inches apart, I could feel the warmth radiating off of him. He took his thumbs and began to wipe the tears from under my eyes but before he could remove them I closed the space between us leaving a soft kiss on his plump pink lips. I took him by surprise to he did not kiss back instantly, I took it as a bad sign and pulled back instantly.
        I am so sorry Carl I jus- I was cut off by him grabbing my neck and pulling me back into another kiss. It was full of more lust and passion, our lips moving perfectly in sync. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips instantly letting his tongue enter my mouth.  We passionately kissed for what felt like forever, it felt like time was frozen still our hearts both beating extremely fast, warmth radiating off both our faces. Carl had me pushed up against the door, I moaned into his mouth quietly but after what felt like ages there was a knock at the door.
          It was Michonne saying we needed grab a bed sheet and cover it with walker guts to hide our smell. I thought this plan was insane and I felt nervous and sick to my stomach but I just went along with it knowing that if died at least I died knowing that I got to kiss the love of my life.
        It was not long before we were heading out the door. Rick was in front and had grabbed Carl's hand then Carl grabbed my hand, I grabbed my moms hand, she grabbed Sam's hand, then he grabbed Michonnes hand and we began to move out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------
( A/N) So that was the first chapter, I really hope you like once again just saying this is my first fan fiction and I don't know if I'm the best writer but I really wanted to write this. I will probably update it when ever I can, I usually have plenty of free time so it should be frequently updated :)