Dance With Me

( Ron's Pov )
         So last night was rather interesting, but I loved every second of it.  I don't really know what made me want to take that step, I just looked at him and knew that I wanted to go all the way with him and only him.  I am happy that I pleased Carl I felt like that was the only thing that mattered was making sure that he was happy and pleased.  It was already dark when we had started last night, it was probably around nine o'clock when we started so we went to bed around 11.  I didn't get much sleep, my adrenaline was still high so while Carl was sleeping I just laid there and ran my fingers through his hair every now and then.  We got the news that Rick would be back not tomorrow but the day after, I was kind of nervous because I didn't know how he would take all of this in but Carl constantly reassures that he likes me and is a very accepting and nonjudgmental person.  I just keep feeling like he's gonna be like "You shot out my sons eye you aren't allowed to love him" but he never really held a grudge against me for that because he understood it was an accident and knew that my emotions were all over the place.
           I did get much  sleep last night but I woke up for a few minutes to watch the sun rise through Carl's window, I wish he would of been awake to watch it with me but I wasn't going to purposely wake him up and make him watch it so maybe another morning.  I fell asleep again after that for about an hour and a half so it was probably about seven thirty or eight.  Me and Carl were still cuddling but I was noticing that he was moving a little bit then his eye slowly fluttered open.  I was honestly scared for him to wake up because I knew his rear would be sore today since it was his first time but maybe not that bad and if it was then I would cuddle him and rub his back to try and make him feel better.  He lifted his head up a little and looked at me then plopped it back down on my chest and laid there for a minute.  He doesn't look like he is in pain so that's great because I would hate to see him in pain for something I did.  "Ron" he murmured. "Yes babe" I said yawning a little.  "Last night was probably the best night of my life" he said smiling a little.  "Same here" I said laughing.  "You wanna go get some food, and then sleep for the rest of the day" he said laughing.  "Sounds like a plan lets go" I said slowly dragging myself out of bed.
           After we got up and ate something we went back up to his room and turned on some movie.  After watching the movie Carl got up and went to the stereo in his room and turned it on. I stood up then went and sat on the edge of his bed while he fiddled with the buttons on the stereo.  Carl had finally managed to get the stereo working and this slow song came on with a nice slow melody to it.  "May I have this dance" Carl said looking down at me and reaching out a hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.  We had our arms wrapped around each other and my head was buried in the crook of his neck and we slowly rocked back and forth, swaying in front of the bed.  I felt safe when Carl held me, even though there were terrible people out here and walkers who were willing to rip out your guts and eat you all while you were still alive, when Carl was holding me I felt like none of these things could  get to me  as if I was in a little impenetrable bubble.  We stood there and swayed back and forth holding each other while the song continued to go on. When the song got more intense Carl pulled away, he then grabbed my hand and spun me around.  "Wow where did you learn to dance like that" I said blushing as he spun me again  and brought me back into his grasp but this time with his hands on my hips and mine wrapped around his neck.  "I don't know I just picked up on how to slow dance over time" he said smiling and looking into my eyes.  It just felt so romantic in a cheesy way, dancing with Carl in our pajamas at 11 in the morning.  But there was so much love  between us we didn't care how dumb we looked or how cheesy it was.   We enjoyed each other's company and attention no matter how much time we spent together, we never got bored of each other. Even if we sat in silence and looked at each other which we have done before, it never gets old and that's what I love about our relationship.  Carl had pulled me into a kiss while we remained in the same dancing position, we were still swaying while we kissed.    The song was beginning to end but we didn't care we just stayed in that position keeping the sweet kiss alive.   When we pulled away we heard a knock and looked over to see Michonne standing in the door way smirking. We both blushed furiously and looked down.  "I just wanted to come and check on you boys before I went out today, but I can see you are both doing fine. Carl don't forget to keep your wound clean and your bandage changed" She said smiling. "Ok" Carl said then walked and gave Michonne a half hug. "Bye boys, be safe while I'm gone" she said walking down the stairs, I could feel her smirk through her words.  Carl looked over to me still blushing, "Well she took that well" he said smiling. "Yeah, I think she loves you Carl in a very caring way" I said plopping down onto the bed. "I know she does and I love her the same, we both care about each other and are there for one another" he said sitting down next to me. "I love the bond you two have" I said grabbing Carl's hand.   "Me to, we probably would not even of kept her in our group if she would not of brought us that baby formula at the prison so long ago" he said looking into space as if visualizing the memory.  "Sometimes everything happens for a reason, like you coming to Alexandria.  You came to Alexandria and actually talked to me and tried to be close to me.  You could of just brushed me away but you kept trying and look where we are now" I said looking into his eyes smiling thinking about the first time I saw him.  "Yeah, I just felt something with you even though in the beginning we had a bit of a hateful relationship we were just scared to express ourselves because we didn't want to let in these emotions after dealing with so much trauma" he said looking me in the eyes. "I love you Carl and I'm so happy we are together" I said almost crying. "I love you to Ron more then you will ever know" he said pressing our foreheads together.

( A/N/Ok so the song at the top doesn't fit with what they were dancing to but it fits the chapter and just awh. Tomorrow I plan on following the story a bit more now that we got some good stuff we can use to contribute in the fan fic. I just had not seen much going on with Carl in the show but now I have so I can tie that in with the story. Since I already have an idea planned for tomorrow's chapter. And yes I know that my update schedule is off because i didn't update last Thursday threw Sunday but I will probably try to update every week night and then take a break on the weekends to plan. If I don't update on the week nights then those are the night where I either don't feel well, have tons of homework, or I have just came home and passed out lol. BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I FEEL AMAZING I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD HAVE THAT MANY READS, I LOVE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜😄💕)