Fear

( Carl's Pov )
I don't know how to process what is happening literally everything was going great. Then when Denice decided to go on that run everything in this community was fucked. Now we are all standing around waiting for them to show up and attack us. By them I mean the saviors that attacked Daryl, and Rosita. Daryl told us that they knew where our little town was, and we are not letting them take it. My dad is going crazy I mean he has people on watch everywhere and all of the people have loaded guns. Then Carol just decides to up and leave out of no where so Daryl has gone a mission to find her. Even though the Alexandrian's know how to fight walkers they don't know how to fight humans who will fire back at you. Me, my dad, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Sasha, Rosita, and maybe Morgan if he gets over his whole don't kill the living phase, are the only ones who can protect this place. My main concern is Ron, you would think it would be my family but I know they can take care of themselves. Judith will also be fine because we have some people watching her. If anyone comes in and tries to take Ron they are gonna have to go through me first.
Me, Ron, and Maggie were all sitting in the living room. My dad and the rest were freaking the hell out taking walks around Alexandria making sure things were ok. I had a gun in my lap and Maggie had a pistol, we are just preparing because we know they are coming and trust me they are not taking this place. Ron looks petrified as if he had seen a ghost. I interlaced our fingers and kissed the top of his hand trying to comfort him. It didn't matter that Maggie was in the room because literally the whole community knew we were gay as hell for each other. This place has been attacked so many times I am honestly not that scared or nervous. I just know that I have to be brave like my mom told me in order to stay alive. And I also have to protect the ones I love in order to keep them alive. We didn't know if they were gonna attack in the next five minutes or the next five days but we were going to be ready. Maggie just kept giving Ron reassuring looks but he still looked like he did that night his family was eaten alive in front of him. Full of fear with no color in his face at all. He should know I'm not gonna let anything happen to him, hell my family would not let anything harm him because if I love him then they do to.

*Two Hours Later*

           Things got bad really fast.  We were sitting in a screaming silence when all of a sudden we heard gun shots.  We didn't know where they came from but after that one gun shot we heard many.   I told Ron to go get in the closet in our hallway while I stayed in the living room.  The reason I stay in there is because the only two doors in the house are there so I can watch them. He looked like he was about to cry so I quickly kissed him and told him he needed to stay in there.  Them covered him in dirty laundry and whatever I could find in there.  I looked out the window and saw three guys climb over the wall them start running.  I could still hear gun fire echoing through the air every second.  Maggie told us to get in the closet both of us while she went to fight but I'm not doing that.  It just makes it easier for someone to kill us.  Then I saw the back door nob begin to turn so I aimed my gun at the door but as soon as that door opened so did the front door. 

"Lower the gun kid" I heard a man with a raspy voice say from behind me.

"We won't hurt you if you just lower the gun" he said again, but I was not lowering it.

"This is your last chance or we will kill you" said the man in front of me.

           I began lowering my gun, I didn't want to but if they kill me then Ron would be alone and god knows what would happen. 

"That's right do as your told" Said the man in front of me as he picked up my gun and examined then smirked.

"So who else you got hiding in this house" he said walking around the living room.

"No one" I said through gritted teeth.

"If we find out your lying then you will have to pay the consequences" he said flinging his gun around.

"Go search the house Mike" he said. Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his name is Mike.

"If you find anyone kill them and then I'll get the boy" he said smirking. God does he ever stop talking.

        I was so scared, my heart was beating out of my chest right now.  I hid Ron pretty good in that closet, he's kinda tiny and easy to get into a tiny ball so I covered him in clothes and towels.  I'm just begging that they don't find him right now.  I don't care if they hurt me, take me, shit anything I don't care just don't hurt him.

"I didn't find anything Q" said the larger man entering back into the room.

"Ok good so we know he's not lying to us. Bet the boss would love to get some info out of him" said the raspy voiced man.

"Let's take him back to the kingdom. It will give these people something to come to us for, then we kill them all" he said smiling then grabbing me by the shoulder.

       I was really happy that they didn't find Ron but how am I going to get out of this. The gunfire was still extremely loud and constant.  To be sure someone had to see these two guys carrying a one eyed kid and thing oh shit that's Carl.  I was scared, not brave, I have never been so scared before in my life. Maybe when we get to the forest I can break free and make a run for it. By now I'm shocked I was not hyperventilating because it was so terrifying and we were not even out of my house yet.  There were just so many things running through my head.  We were just getting off my porch.  Then I heard two really loud gun shots, the ringing in my ears from the blast was blood curdling.  But my eye was closed and I had no clue where they came from.

(A/N - Hey guys hope you liked it I'm not sure if I'm gonna follow the story that much because as you all know this attack didn't happen but anyways tell me what you thought in the comments and where did the blast come from.  Is Carl free or were there just really close gun shots near his house. But anyways LOVE YOU GUYS BYE AND ALSO 4.85K READS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 5K JUST OMG OK LOVE YOU BYE 💜💜😄 )