Infectious

Carl's Pov

       I don't feel well, I actually haven't felt well since we got home yesterday from being over the wall. I feel nauseous most of the time and I cannot seem to put any words together in my head.  And when I woke up today I had zero motivation, I was sore and felt like there were one hundred Suns hovering over me and beating down directly on me. If another herd came through here I don't think I could run through it and lose another eye, I would probably collapse after thirty seconds of making my way through.  I don't want to tell Ron that I think I'm sick because then he will start to freak out.  He already worries about me even when I'm right next to him. So if I told him I was sick then theres no telling how insane he would be from doing nothing but worrying about my well being.  If it's to bad I'll go to the infirmary, I don't know who would take care of me since all of doctors are gone. And Maggie knew a little bit but I have no clue how she is doing right now.  She has been at the hilltop for a month or two now and I don't know if she's coming back.  But I currently feel like death, and I'm hoping it just blows over.

**Ron's Pov**( Ima  rebel for switching Povs)

       Carl has not come down stairs all morning. We woke up at eight and it's twelve now.  He was almost soaked in his own sweat when we woke up today. Every time I go up there and ask if he's fine or needs anything he just squeaks back that he's ok and doesn't need anything except for me to stay down stairs. He always plays this card when something's wrong, he can't tell me. It's extremely obvious even his Dad and Michonne asked me if he was ok. I hung out with them this morning since Carl stayed up there, we really bonded I think they like me better now.  But back to Carl, I'm gonna break down the door if he doesn't just tell me he is sick.

"Carl are you sure your okay!" I shouted from behind the door.

"Yeah, fine." He wheezed out, then I heard a cough.

"No your not fine I'm going in there."  I said grabbing the knob.

"No don-." He began saying but I burst through the door.

"Carl oh my god you look terrible." I said as I saw the pale looking boy in front of me.

"It's just lack of sun light." He chuckled out then coughed a bit.

"No it isn't, fuck you are definitely sick." I said looking him up and down.

"No I'm not I'm fine." He said.

"Then why do you look like you haven't been outside in three years and haven't had a drink of water in four." I said. I then pressed my hand to his forehead.

"You have a small fever but you aren't burning up. That's a good thing, hopefully just the flu or something." I said leading him over to the bed.

"Ron I'm fine just a little cold, I don't need to rest." He said trying to stand back up.

"No I'm taking care of you, your not well Carl you should look at yourself. You need to rest and stay hydrated, it doesn't need to get any worse." I said making sure he was comfy on the bed.

"Ron I can take care of myself you don't have to serve me hand and foot." He said once again trying to get up.

"Carl I will tie you to the bed if you don't stay there, now I'm gonna get you some water and don't even try to object. Then I'm gonna send Michonne to get some medicine." I said then turning to make my way downstairs.

      Fine my ass he literally looks like a walker who has just turned.  If he doesn't want me to worry so much then why not go ahead and tell me that you are not feeling well. What makes me worry is when you won't tell me what is wrong so I have to think about all the things that could possibly happen.
         When I got up to his room with water and some medicine I thought he was asleep but as soon I walked through the door his eye popped open. 

"Here Carl take this, Michonne went and got some antibiotics from the infirmary. Hopefully they will help." I said handing him the water.

"Ron I'm telling you I'm fine it's not a big deal." He said then took the pill.

"Carl if you say you are fine one more time. I know you aren't you literally look like a walker ok. You are shivering but sweating at the same time and pretty sure your throat hurts since you can barely get any words out through your deep breathing." I said.

"I'm just not a fan of being cared for." He said laying back down.

"I don't care, it can't get any worse. I don't know how bad it is so we need to get you Better right now." I said.

(A/N - Hey y'all, I understand this chapter was very boring I'm just trying to lead up to something big and I don't know how to get the ball rolling. It's very complicated to do and I'm going to have to do some prewriting this weekend because I cannot figure out how to lead up to this event. I know this story is getting boring and that's because it is so hard to write when a show is not on. That's why I'm going to do what I'm doing at the end of this so the second book can start right where we left off. And also it's very depressing seeing how popular this story was at the beginning I had like 500 reads per chapter but honestly the likes and reads doesn't matter. I just love writing. It doesn't matter if there are five reads or five thousand reads. I will always try to please my readers. Anyways love you guys 💜💜💜.)