Official

( Ron's Pov )
I remember when I first met Carl and didn't think much about him, he seemed quiet and shy. Even though he didn't act like it when he first got here you could look at him and see that he had been through some fucked up things. He never wanted to talk about it and I was fine with that, he told me about his mom a long time ago but not in detail just a short " I killed my mom " sorta thing. I didn't need to hear any of the gruesome things he had been through in detail because I knew it would just bring back those painful memories if he talked about them. It shocks me how someone who has been through so much can just be so happy and loving, I would of been insane by now or probably dead.
I am not saying that I like Rick not being around but he told me I could stay with him and Carl because he didn't want me living by myself in a big house. I had to think about it but you all know I agreed. I didn't hold a grudge against Rick anymore I knew he was good and didn't kill Pete to harm me. Rick didn't know about me and Carl but we still had another week to be alone before we had to tell Rick, it's better to just rip the bandaid off then let him find out accidentally. He was a pretty nice guy when things were calm around here so I'm pretty sure he would be more than excepting.
It was probably around 5 in the afternoon, me and Carl just laid around all day kissing here and there, watching movies, and cuddling which was amazing he is like a warm teddy bear. We were bundled up on the couch under a thick warm blanket facing each other, just laying there. We just liked looking at each other, he was just perfect to me and I could not get enough of his beautiful blue eye and his freckles. "Carl" I said yawning a bit. "Yeah" Carl said. " If we are just gonna lay here and look at each other can we please do it in your bed where it's soft and I have enough room to snuggle up with you"."Of course"He said beginning to get up. "Carl can you carry me please my legs they just like don't work right now" I said in a begging tone. "yeah I guess I owe you since you carried me to bed so many times before" he said then picked me up bridal style. I buried my head in crook of his neck and had my arms wrapped around his neck.
When we got to his room he carefully laid me down on his bed and then crawled in with me. We went back to staring at each other just like before except we were a lot closer. I slid closer to him and pecked his lips then put my forehead to his. "Ron" he said sounding a bit nervous. "Yeah" I said yawning a little. "I know that things in Alexandria are not at the best place and there are walker bodies everywhere so this isn't that romantic but can you make me like the happiest guy ever and be my boyfriend" he asked in the sweetest voice ever. "Of course, it doesn't matter how things are in Alexandria or anywhere else I will always love you" I said then smiled a really big smile. "I love you to" he said smiling back.

( Carl's Pov )
I couldn't wait any longer I just wanted to be able to say that Ron was mine and that we were official. It's crazy how we went from hating each other to being madly in love. I don't think we ever exactly hated each other we just couldn't accept what we did feel so tried to cover it up the best we could. I may of looked calm on the outside but I was so happy and jumpy on the inside.

( A/N )
Yes this chapter was a little bit shorter than my others but these few parts are kind of taking place during the month skip that we had on the actual show. This is pretty much what was going on in peaceful Alexandria during the two months we didn't see. I was feeling a bit of a writers block and didn't know if I should make Carl ask him out of wait but I figured well screw it. Next few chapters are probably going to be fluff. I would write a smut but I feel like it's going fast lol. I have about 400 reads which is amazing because I thought no one would read this. Next chapter should be longer but it's late and I had a long softball practice today and my Great Aunt Died so I had to go to my relatives house even though i never met her so this chapter was a little short but I promise next one will be over 1000 words long.