Chips

( A/N )
HOLY SHIT RICHONNE IS CANON I REPEAT RICHONNE IS CANON THEY MAY OF SUNK RARL BUT RICHONNE IS CANON, CARL LOOKS REALLY HOT IN AN EYE PATCH AND CANNOT STAND ENID. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

( Ron's Pov )
I woke up still wrapped tightly around Carl except I noticed that at some point during the night he rolled over and his head was on my chest while I lay flat on my back. I decided I just needed to lay there and rub his hair until he woke up because I did not wanna disturb his slumber. He looked so peaceful and beautiful, he made me feel like my life wasn't so fucked up and that I wasn't alone in this apocalyptic world. I planned on getting up and making breakfast for me and Carl after he woke
up. I also knew that when Carl got up we needed to change his bandage. Denice said that it needed to be changed at least every 10 to 12 hours so that it wouldn't get infected.
Carl's eye ( I am so sorry ) slowly fluttered open and he looked up at me. "Well hi there" he said sounding quite happy even though he just woke up. "I didn't wake you up by playing with your hair did I, if so I am so sorry it's just relaxing" I said a small smile on my face. "No I have actually been awake for a while I just loved the position we were in and you playing with my hair felt nice" he said still sounding just as happy. "We need to get up and change your bandage, it's been 12 hours and we don't want it getting infected" I said with a soft voice. "Ok just s few more minutes of laying here like this" he said with puppy dog eye. "Ok, how can I say no to you" I said as I began to play with his hair again, and he rubbed circles on my chest.
"Ok it has been like 20 minutes we really need to change your bandage" I said sternly. "Ok, fine"Carl said dragging himself up and out of bed. We made our way into the bathroom and i began to take the bandage off when Carl stopped me. "Ron you don't wanna see it, your gonna think I'm a freak and leave me because it's gross"he said in a shaky tone. "Carl no matter how gross it looks I would never leave you, it's a part of you I can learn to love it just as much as I love the rest of you" I said softly. He planted a soft kiss on my lips then hopped on the counter. I removed the bandage and saw the scar where Denice patched him up but it wasn't gross or disturbing just a scar where his eye was. "Ok this is going to burn a little babe, I am so sorry" I said as I put the rubbing alcohol on the wound. He winced a little bit but quickly got over it. I put a new bandage on and kissed the tip of his nose. "There all done, and for your information it's not gross, I think the eye patch makes you look hot" I said smirking a little bit. Carl began to blush "I know you don't really mean that and your just trying to make me feel better" he said. Then I grabbed his hips and pushed him against the wall in the bathroom and kissed him passionately. He threw his arms over my shoulders and grabbed my hair pulling me into him. He seems to like grabbing my hair. I ran my hands up his shirt a little trying to tease him. Then I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance because I wanted to be the dominant one this time. After a moment he parted his lips letting my tongue enter as we battled for dominance he had realized I won and just let me do my stuff.
After a few minutes I pulled away and said "do you believe me when I say your hot as hell now" I said smirking. Carl's cheeks turned Crimson and he looked down to the floor. I grabbed his chin and pulled his face up to mine leaving a small kiss on his lips before grabbing his Hand a bringing him down stairs. "So what do you have to eat in this house" I asked curiously. "We have a bag of chips in the cabinet but the rest is stuff that would take you forever to cook with" he said plopping down on the couch. "Ok then chips it is" I said walking down over to the couch and plopping down next to Carl. He went to reach into the bag and grab a handful but I quickly closed the bag. "Close your eyes and open your mouth" I said smirking a little. Carl did as I asked, I took a chip and put half in my mouth and then went up to Carl and put half in his mouth. After realizing what was going on he quickly bit down but wasn't exactly focused on the chip. I was straddling him on the couch as we ate chips this way for a while. It was kind of weird saying that we were not even dating, or we had not declared it officially, we were like friends who kissed a lot and cuddled and made out and yeah.
After the bag of chips was gone we decided to watch a movie and relax since Rick was gonna be out on a run for the next few days, Judith was with Carol and who knows where Michonne is, she is rarely home and if she is home it's only for short periods of time. So me and Carl had the house to ourselves for like three or four days. Me and Carl were spooning on the couch while watching The Lion King since it was only DVD we had. Every now and then I would plant a kiss on his cheek or the back of his neck, or even nibble at his ear softly for pleasure not for pain. After the movie was over it was probably around nine in the afternoon since we went to sleep late last night and woke up really late today. Carl had dozed off on the couch. I didn't wanna wake him so I picked him up bridal style and took him to his room down the hall. I softly laid him down on the bed then curled up next to him and went to sleep.

( A/N )
I understand this was an extremely fluffy chapter but after tonight's episode I couldn't help but write something extremely adorable and cute. Oh and thanks for like 150 reads I feel special :D